• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

illegitimate NBA finals

• Admin

this entire series is a shame and a disgrace. If the games had been called consistantly, if a foul were a foul in every game, Detroit would have been going home after five games. Instead we're stuck watching this mockery and listening to Hubie "I'm a living fossil" Brown talk about "gutsy plays" when replays show nothing but uncalled fouls. It's disgusting.

There will never be an concrete evidence to back it up. But I think it's pretty obvious that someone, somewhere, decided that this series had to go seven games, period. Absoultely disgusting.

One thing is for sure. You can bank on game 7 being called just as loosely and for the most part as consinstantly as game 5 was. I at least acknowledge that the pivotal games seem unmolested by timely, poor officiating.

because you wanted the Spurs to knock them out. There has been no conspiracy at all in this series. I see Spurs players getting away with all sorts of [censored]. One of the key 3s that Horry hit in the 4th in game 5 came as a result of 4 steps taken by Ginobili. Ginobili took 4 steps and dished it out to Horry for 3! Huge play....no call. Moving screens by Duncan and Horry all night, typical dirty play from Bruce Bowen.

• Premium Member

it to San Antonio...

I'm still trying to find Rasheed's 4th and 5th fouls?

I'm still trying to figure out how Ginobili can fall down in the lane with the ball and not get called for travelling?

I'm still trying to figure out how Detroit gets called for touch fouls and Parker and Bowen and grabbing and holding all game long??

I think it was evident what happened last night. Tim Duncan choked.