• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

state of the hawks by a knick fan

killakam123

i dont normally speak much but due to there being no available insider reports i have a lot on my mind like u guys beloved hawks. heres my opinion on your team.

Josh smith would be kenyen martin if he went to college. u guys see him as the next nique but he's not he should study kenyen martin's game and i think he could soon be the next athletic power forward given that i think u guys drafted good even though chris paul is a monster. Josh childress is a lock at the two for years and will be an all star in the next two years. My question to u guys is can diaw play the point if he can the hawks could throw potentially five forwards on the floor at once and dare the defense to try and gaurd up although trading harrington seems inevitable that linup would be intetresting. Who wants al harrington and what will they give up to get him thats my question and the one reason i would of went with paul. Is ATL ready to spend money in free agency or will they stand pat for another season. If u thought j terry took bad shots wait till u see salim stoudamire. big al for illguaskas would work but overpaying a slow big man to run with an high speed team like the hawks would definetly cost billy knight(or whoever your gm is)his job. I would suggest paying guys like curry, gadzuric or james would be a better move or offering al and change for guys like maglore, ratliff, or dalemburt would do justice. Kwame brown is available if your a risk taker he can run, jump and rebound and block shots probably would be a great fit next to these other young guys but this too could cost knight his job. Last but not least is the point guard position i would go with another stoudamire, damon becuase he could teach diaw and his cousion the position (the cousin tandem could maybe sell seats)

plus he can shoot something hawks could use. What do u guys the of these moves which do u think would actually turn them into a playoff team now or due u think we will see them in next years draft picking the best available player which just happens to be another forward?