• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Point Guard & Center Combo

RAHMOR

The best of what's left and most likely are Curry and JJ. If we don't get those players we will be forced to pick from what's left over. For my money I would be content with

Dan Dickau and Za Za. Both young players who showed promise this past season. Both can be had for cheap and leave money left over to nicely fill out our roster. Dan has been here before and based on reports Za Za is willing to come here also. Neither player will take away focus from our youngsters who were drafted to become the superstars for the organization as Curry and JJ will. Neither will force us to trade away our best player in Al Harrington as Dickau is unrestricted and Milwaukee can't match our money if they wanted to. This would obviously force BK to admit he made a mistake in Dickau but not only would Dickau be servicable for now he would be a great back-up for later.

Dan Dickau

Josh Childress

Josh Smith

Al Harrington

Za Za

• Premium Member

Quote:

The best of what's left and most likely are Curry and JJ. If we don't get those players we will be forced to pick from what's left over. For my money I would be content with

Dan Dickau and Za Za. Both young players who showed promise this past season. Both can be had for cheap and leave money left over to nicely fill out our roster. Dan has been here before and based on reports Za Za is willing to come here also. Neither player will take away focus from our youngsters who were drafted to become the superstars for the organization as Curry and JJ will. Neither will force us to trade away our best player in Al Harrington as Dickau is unrestricted and Milwaukee can't match our money if they wanted to. This would obviously force BK to admit he made a mistake in Dickau but not only would Dickau be servicable for now he would be a great back-up for later.

Dan Dickau

Josh Childress

Josh Smith

Al Harrington

Za Za

I like the way you're thinking. I still think we could get Curry for a lot less than the max and without trading Al. I would also like to suggest Earl Watson (if he's still available) who seems to be a forgotten man on this board. This would be a lot cheaper than giving JJ max dollars then hoping he can play the point effectively. This would give us a solid starting lineup of:

Watson

Childress

J. Smith

Harrington

Curry