• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Diesel's rant on Terrorism...

Diesel

• Premium Member

(Chillz, there will be no farther dialogue)

Has America gone Soft? I watched Scottland Yard hunt down the Terrorist in their midst and end the problem?

I see Israel proclaiming that they have ended Terroristic attacks on their soil...

Yet we seem victimized by Terrorism.

We are the most technologically advanced Nation this side of China/Japan...

We definitely are the worlds last superpower.

Why are we being so humane?

The muslim's manifesto is that there will be a Muslim world.

I believe that Terrorism will continue as long as there is this belief.

Since the Muslim already consider us the great Satan... I say we play the part.

The problem is that NOBODY FEARS our power.

So far, we have tried negotiations..

Hasn't worked.

I say we move to another strategy... Show of Force and world wide hunt down of all terrorist...

The way you handle a bully is not by negotiations.. Because whenever that Bully wants something they will go back to hitting on you.

The way you handle a Bully is to get in that ass. So deep into that ass that it brings a real level of fear out of the Bully...

So now is the time.

It's time to put down our weapons of peace..

And recognize that we are at war.

Recognize that the Enemy is preying on our kindness.

Time to kill Kindness and to Destroy.

I would take the leash off Israel, GB, and Russia...

I would move out of Iraq and Destroy it and Iran and Syria and N. Korea and anybody else that dares to turn their face against the US save China.

It's time to show the world who has the biggest, baddest dog in the fight.

We're up to 1800... Time to take the gloves back off.

• Admin

Because for YEARS you have ridden George Bush's ASS at every turn because he wanted to go after the terrorists. Instead of sitting around trying to negotiate, trying to let the UN do everything and waiting for permission, he knew that the fight had to be taken to them. He KNEW, like I know and like you know seem to profess, that YOU DO NOT NEGOTIATE WITH BULLIES, you CAN'T! Whether you choose to call them terrorists or bullies, they are the same.

WHy are we so humane? because we are America. And less than half the people in this country think that any form of violence, even when it is violence aimed squarely at the violent, is WRONG. There is no justification, there is no reasoning that makes it right. Whether it is War to remove a dictator that killed millions or a war to remove a dictator that killed millions and wants to rule the world, it is still war and it is still wrong. Those people NEVER justify it, no matter how right, morally, it may be.

You see the way Great Britain is handling this. They are kicking in doors. THey are targeting the people that commit the crimes. They are doing what we cannot do. They are watching muslims, as they should. It's not the irish bombing their trains, it's not russians, it's not the spanish or italians. It's muslims doing it and they are openly watching them. That doesn't mean they are randomly beating old ladies who happen to be muslim, or randomly violating muslim men. But they are not hiding the fact that they are actively investigating and watching muslims. When their cops see two muslim looking guys with bags getting on a train, they are going to put their eye on them, maybe even follow them. Why? because it makes sense! We can't do that here. That racial profiling! Even though everyone with any ounce of sanity knows it's what we SHOULD be doing. We can't, because we're America.

But don't be fooled, we are not losing. There's a reason that these people have been driven into caves and spend more time bombing their OWN PEOPLE than they do us. Sure,they are still killing Americans. But we are not their primary targets anymore, at least in Iraq and Afganistan. Their targets are whoever stands in their way. Right now, innocent Iraqi's and Afgans are the ones standing in their way. It shows you the lies that their fight is built upon. First they said "we did this to make america go away". But even when we shrink into the background, they are still bombing people. Except, they are bombing their OWN people.

Destroying Iraq and Iran and Syria isn't needed and simply isn't what this country is about. Even for those of us that have always supported what's going on. When you read that a terrorist exploded a bomb in front of an Iraqi police station, killing 22 Iraqis. That shows you that what we are doing is working. Those people want nothing more than to be allowed to live their lives. America isn't the one holding them back. We're the ones trying to help them. We're the ones giving up our lives, right beside them, to make this work for them. As time goes on, those people will get more and more sick of what's happening around them. It's already happening actually. Every day they take larger role in their own security. As that increases, so will their desire to put an end to the terrorism that is being brought upon them.