KalEl

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium Member

Zachary! Zacharias! Zach!

You beat the rule man! Any name with an X or a Z in it is cool! You could SOOOO make it in the NBA.

(Man, today started off real sh!tty, but I'm havin a good time now...! grin.gif)

Billy Knight is a JackA$$, He could have did better than this no name. Like I said in another post Tony Battie or Andrew Declerq would have been good additions. I was hoping for a 30win season now it is more like 23 or 25wins.

Quote:

Honestly, I swear I thought John Edwards was black. I didn't expect him to look like that...

Me too because the guy who came to my mind was Blue Edwards. Remember that guy?

BlueJazz_183x250.JPG

Or maybe john edward? "The spirits asked me to ackowledge the missing "s"."

concerts_johnedward.jpg

john "douchebag" edward

He passed on Steven Hunter and went after Zaza this year. He passed on other "long/athletic" big men last year and signed Collier and Drobnjak. Somebody had better remind BK quick that he likes athletic, shotblocking/defending big men because his signings sure as heck don't reflect that philosophy!

Quote:

ROTFLOL...

I know. I understand what you're saying (and that's pretty damn funny) but I dunno...it just doesn't hit me that way. I guess because I have learned to see past color altogether.

Honestly, I swear I thought John Edwards was black. I didn't expect him to look like that...

LOL> I did too the first time I heard his name.

Quote:

Billy Knight is a JackA$$, He could have did better than this no name. Like I said in another post Tony Battie or Andrew Declerq would have been good additions. I was hoping for a 30win season now it is more like 23 or 25wins.

wow

who woulda thunk that tony battie was a player that would add 5-7 wins to a team...

or that there were ANY big men left out there (sans chandler/curry) that could add 5-7 wins/year

if there are, they'd be worth 3mil/year easy

We shouldn't worry about anything.

He was a damn rookie last year who played less than 6 mpg.

He is a legit 7-footer, and weighs well over 260 lbs.

Can we be positive for once.

All year everyone is talking about not to judge Marvin cuz he hasn't played yet.

Well Edwards hasn't either, so lay off.

Quote:

It's like dude's name... Edwards. Put two of those together

Ed Edwards? Eddie Edwards? Come on now!

Eddie "The Eagle" Edwards was an Olympian.

He was that goofy ski jumper from England who could barely make it down the hill. Came in dead last. He cleaned up on endorsements though.

cover_eddie.jpg

that Donnie Walsh gave BK some kind of heads up on Edwards...

"You know Billy he's not good enough for the best team in the East...but if you need a backup"

Seriously though I'm sure that Walsh made a call and told him that this guy can play back up minutes here, and let's face it the guy knows his stuff...