• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Hawksquawk Dream Team

Johnnybravo4

Based upon the genius posts of the idiot negative Hawks "fans" on this board...I thought that I would devise a fictional lineup, made up of players that these jackasses lust over every night...so here it goesPG Chris Paul/Earl WatsonSG Boris Diaw/Royal IveySF Andre Iguodala/Josh SmithPF Joel Pryzbilla/Jeff FosterC Chris Mihm/Dasagna DiopBoy that is such a formidible lineup. What scoring, what rebounding, what an outside shot....are you [censored] kidding me?Is this the lineup you want? Is this what would keep you from bitching every night? Well guess what...It ain't going to happen..unless you buy league pass, this is what you will see every night on Fox Sports NetSpeedy/Lue/SalimJoJo/SalimMarvin/ChildressSmoove/SheldenZaza/Lo/EstebanSucks for you don't it...lololololololGet outta town....no really...get the fu&k out of town!!!!

first of all, you are an idiot. second of all, i liked the joe johnson trade, because diaw was never going to contribute to the hawks. it's good that you see either marvin or smoove as a pf, that makes 2 of you (along with BK/KB). i don't think it's possible to get the guys on your "fantasy" team, unless you clone harrington and trade him to 3 different teams. why don't you just sew your lips back to BK/KB's ass and move on with your life.

Quote:

PG Chris Paul/Earl WatsonSG Boris Diaw/Royal IveySF Andre Iguodala/Josh SmithPF Joel Pryzbilla/Jeff FosterC Chris Mihm/Dasagna Diop
Most of the people here would do the JJ deal again.I don't see anyone touting Ivey as a sg.Prz, Mihm, Foster and Diop are all centers. If we got one we wouldn't pursue the others.Pure nonsense.

Quote:

Based upon the genius posts of the idiot negative Hawks "fans" on this board...I thought that I would devise a fictional lineup, made up of players that these jackasses lust over every night...so here it goes

PG Chris Paul/Earl Watson

SG Boris Diaw/Royal Ivey

SF Andre Iguodala/Josh Smith

PF Joel Pryzbilla/Jeff Foster

C Chris Mihm/Dasagna Diop

Boy that is such a formidible lineup. What scoring, what rebounding, what an outside shot....are you [censored] kidding me?

Is this the lineup you want? Is this what would keep you from bitching every night? Well guess what...It ain't going to happen..unless you buy league pass, this is what you will see every night on Fox Sports Net

Speedy/Lue/Salim

JoJo/Salim

Marvin/Childress

Smoove/Shelden

Zaza/Lo/Esteban

Sucks for you don't it...lolololololol

Get outta town....no really...get the fu&k out of town!!!!

Dear JohnnyBravo

You have become the new Dieselspammer of the Squawk with your trade scenarios for every superstar name out there. your latest one (i may have lost track) was for Kenyon Martin. For you to address the genius posts of Squawk members is clearly a case of black on black kettle crime. Silly JohnnyBravo, Trix are for kids!

Sincerely,

Your fellow posters

Quote:

You are now in the ranks of some of the best whiners and complainers on this board. Mad props to you, yo. I thought you were one of the best posters here for awhile. I take it you read too many AJC Blogs. If so I can't blame you then.sign, respect has left the building
1. as I told Lascar I'll be fine after a 24 hour grieving period.2. I don't read the AJC, I live in Augusta.3. We're going to Atlanta to see the Braves tonight so I'm out of here soon.4. This is normally where I go postal on somebody but in this case you're right. I have been a Negative Nancy today. please accept my apology.

Quote:

Based upon the genius posts of the idiot negative Hawks "fans" on this board...I thought that I would devise a fictional lineup, made up of players that these jackasses lust over every night...so here it goesPG Chris Paul/Earl WatsonSG Boris Diaw/Royal IveySF Andre Iguodala/Josh SmithPF Joel Pryzbilla/Jeff FosterC Chris Mihm/Dasagna DiopBoy that is such a formidible lineup. What scoring, what rebounding, what an outside shot....are you [censored] kidding me?Is this the lineup you want? Is this what would keep you from bitching every night? Well guess what...It ain't going to happen..unless you buy league pass, this is what you will see every night on Fox Sports NetSpeedy/Lue/SalimJoJo/SalimMarvin/ChildressSmoove/SheldenZaza/Lo/EstebanSucks for you don't it...lololololololGet outta town....no really...get the fu&k out of town!!!!
JB, can we hang out some time? Seriously. That was great.