• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Squawk Dollars...

Weez

can me make this happen somehow?

After asking Diesel for the second time in a week, "would you bet on that"...I realized, what if we could, right here on Hawksquawk.

Each poster gets 1000 'squawk dollars' that represent nothing real...and if you want to tell someone to 'put their money where their mouth is'...do it

obviously this would require someone coming up with a system for officially recording 'bets' and their 'end dates' (such as will PP be traded in the next 4 months, how many games will Lue start by the all-star break").

it'd be great for bragging rights...but someone would have to come up with an auxillary program (I'm guessing) to manage/ make it happen...just a late night thought...

if you run out of money...you can get more, dip back into the bank. what's the worry?

if the bank payout price is say 1000 points, and you lose them all and have to 'get more'...well, someone else on the board has those thousand points. There could also be a seperate 'side column' on the list that shows how many bets a person has won...thus, if someone 'wins' one outlandish bet, they can still be 'called' on this as it's recorded that htey've only actually 'won' one bet, even if it was more a massive amount of SquawkDinero...

you should have a LIMIT of how many times u can go BANKRUPT.

like once a year or something.

that's to prevent people from betting all their pts and going ALL-IN every single bet.

so after 365 days, they get some pity money (less than what we all started out with originally) to work with.

once the money's gone....it's gone!

lol make people re-earn money by showing pics of themselves at hawks games with full hawks attire, and a sign promoting Hawks Love :D

if u dont live in Atown -- show us a pic of urself dressed in hawks gear with a sign promoting the hawks.......

while waving down cars!

:grin:

lol sorry for this 3rd post in a row but it wouldnt let my edit my previous ones :-/

one other thought!

since theres all the talk of doing another fantasy league -

perhaps a way to earn points is to come out the winner at the end of each week!?

a legit way of earning betting points?