• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Mark Cuban vs TNT CREW!

cyman3

You can actually get a read on the whole scenario just from the NBA.com page http://www.nba.com/news/tnt_051104.html

It seems that its Cuban who is making the big issue out of this. I love Cuban, but I dont think he is right to call Kenny and Charles idiots. I doubt either of them could be successful coaches, but could Cuban be a successful coach either? I doubt it. Whats really funny is that Cuban is trying to rely on stats to make his club a better defensive team and yet here we are year after year and the Mavs still cant play defense.

yeh, thats pretty harsh on CUBAN's part. callin analysts idiots! i mean, anyone who attacks one's performance on the job will get OFFENDED by comments like that.

its not like KENNY + CHARLES called CUBAN an "idiot" for forming a team that can only go to the playoffs every year. sure, they kindly said "this team will not go far in the playoffs with their defense" but they didnt attack CUBAN personally. its also their jobs to ANALYZE TEAMS and form their own opinions.

Cuban should just have said "Kenny and Charles are entitled to their own opinions... but i believe that the MAVS have just as good chance as the next team of winning the whole thing!"

i think its just MARK CUBAN venting... nothin more, nothing less.

• Admin

He calls them soft, which they are. He says they don't play D, which they don't. I don't call that bashing, I call it being honest. Charles has always walked the fine line between being a d*ck and being painfully honest. More often than not it's the latter being misunderstood as the former.

• Admin

All I can say is that Mark Cuban is a low rent, classless geek. He's nothing but a one hit wonder who got lucky. Now he seems to think that having a lot of money makes him an expert in anything he wants to throw it at. He's lucky that Charles has mellowed with age. Otherwise he might find himself going through a glass window..and deservedly so.

I think Cuban is more than a one hit wonder. He has done some positive things as an NBA owner.

I think he has created a great atmosphere in Dallas that was a forgotten NBA destination until he arrived. He spares no expense for his players, so a lot of guys want to play there. Also he has built an energized fan base.

Perhaps his teams will not do more than get to the 2nd round of the playoffs every year, but at least he's successful enough to get that far. Didn't Dallas go to the conference finals a couple years ago? I'm not actually sure.

Besides for the past 7-8 years only one other team won a championship that didn't have Shaq or Duncan. Maybe Cuban should have traded Dirk to the Lakers.