• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Holy cow, who are these Hawks in SA tonight?

Admin

Anyone remember the last time Al had a game like this? As best as I can remember, it was against us when he has 40ish on us gonig up primarily against Shareef.

Edwards and Marvin with some nice late blocks in the 1st quarter as well.

I am not getting my hopes up just yet, but I am excited by this game so far big time.

• Premium Member

We can be up by 72 in the first half... If it's not past the third quarter, it means nothing.

Somebody needs to teach Woody to make adjustments.

Experience will have to teach Woody how to coach with a lead. Being tied at the Half might help him try to figure out what the Spurs are going to do and what he needs to do to offset it.. Because that's what Pop is doing!

Quote:

We can be up by 72 in the first half... If it's not past the third quarter, it means nothing.

Somebody needs to teach Woody to make adjustments.

Experience will have to teach Woody how to coach with a lead. Being tied at the Half might help him try to figure out what the Spurs are going to do and what he needs to do to offset it.. Because that's what Pop is doing!

The adjustment: take everything to the basket

The result: Spurs build a 9 point lead

Hawklings trying to hang tough though and not let the game get out of hand.

Quote:

Holy cow, who are these Hawks in SA tonight?

The usual ones. The ones who show they can hang with any team while they focus, and let the opposing team go on a monster run at some point during the 2nd half

Seriously though, I just want to see us show some heart and stay in this one to the end. I can handle a 5 pt loss, I can't handle a 17 pt one. Show some guts, hawks