• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Joe Johnson Comparative Stats

mudderfudder77

• Admin

going from a team stocked with shooters, a strong inside presence and a great floor leader, to a team that has none of those things and being expected to become that floor leader, it's natural that all of his shooting %'s, would go down and his TO's would go up.

It really means nothing in the overall scheme. It takes time to learn how to play like that. But Joe is a quality player and he will adjust. It is likely that it will take him 25-40 games, but he will do it.

Just look at Kobe. The first year without the above mentioned things and his shooting %'s dropped like stones in water. But towards the end of last season and into this season, he's learned how to play in that, how to apply his skills to that new system and he's arguably the best wing player in the game right now.

I like it from just an informational standpoint because it is interesting and can open good debate, however, I would like to see all of the roster's numbers year to year.

I like the idea. Joe hasn't fallen off all that badly, and he has a LOT less to work with. I personally think that watching him is a joy. He works hard and smart on defense, and is adjusting to carrying the load. He keeps his head up (unlike a lot of the FA's we have brought in...SHAREEF), and works hard.

We need a true PG in a bad way, and we need to make sure Al H has a contract year every year. He's been pretty solid so far this year. Slim needs some discipline, and J-smoove needs to tone his jump-shooting down and get to the boards (I saw him do it more against DAL). Chill needs more handle. Marvin has the tools, and will be a good player. I hope Knight has something up his sleeve. I hope he is dialing the Maloofs to try for Bibby...although that will probably never happen.

Quote:

He's not a star and he's supposed to be. Bottomline...

He hasn't helped much at all... Just a poormans Steve

Smith that can't shoot.

With the dish I got, I'm unable to see any Hawk games. Thank

god for that.

Hoping for improvement next year.

How did you end up with no Hawk games?