• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Harrington quote

exodus

"Instead of slowing the game down and really executing, we kind of played a little bit selfish," Harrington said. "Everybody started going 1-on-1 and doing things that didn't help us get the lead. It caught up to us."

Wonder who he is talking about. No question that ball movement is a major issue.

As much as I like that naughty college(?) girl (I admit to watching a *couple* times through), I do think that video in your sig is inappropriate. If there isn't nudity there, it's pretty damn close grin.gif

Anyway, prolly better not to have things like that posted in every thread. This has been a pretty clean site since BlackHawkDown got booted.

Quote:

As much as I like that naughty college(?) girl (I admit to watching a *couple* times through), I do think that video in your sig is inappropriate. If there isn't nudity there, it's pretty damn close
grin.gif

Anyway, prolly better not to have things like that posted in every thread. This has been a pretty clean site since BlackHawkDown got booted.

Not only do I want it to stay, but I want to see the conclusion of it

• Premium Member

The Source gets the college chicks over to his basement apartment, gets them on the brown coach, points the camera and say Strip Bitch... The next thing you know we have a new sig file.

The questions.

Is this the objectification of women? Prolly.

Is this the only woman that will strip for him? If so, then she's the girl that would say Yes too soon...

Will the women of Hawksquawk stop reading? Prolly not.

Should Chillz shut it down? Not until we go through parts 1-12 and see who else is trapped in th closet.

grin.gif

I think in part 13, she pulls a gun out of her bikini and holds the source hostage and makes him commit some hainous sex acts with her pet fish. That, I'd rather not see.

• Premium Member

In part 15, d*ck Chaney comes in after the hainous acts and starts to explain to the camera why he is not a liar... and why he thought that she would strip the whole time based on intelligence that he had gotten. He goes on to admit that he had gotten information that she has never stripped all the way and that she was known to pull the gun on those who she starts stripping for. When asked directly why would he subject that to THE SOURCE, Cheney admits that there was a kickback that he would get every time she stripped. He was too busy thinking about his prosperity than the welfare of The Source.

• Premium Member

d*ck Cheney and Rush Limbaugh and Shawn Hannity are calling democrats who are against the naughty college girl stripping "unpatriotic" because they would rather her go back to the strip club instead of watch her strip for The Source.

it is inappropriate. As someone else said...if you were reading this at work, or even at home and a significant other...questions would be raised, possibly with repercusions...

as more myself, I'd like to have the 'freedom' to check the squawk whenever I want...that sig pic renders such a thing impossible.

• Premium Member

17. starts hollering I didn't do that girl even though the picks show him in the act!

18. Jesse Jackson tries to keep his little indignations under wrap hoping no one would find out about his little affair and getting that lady pregnant.

thanks for the tip. I prefer to see the avatars and pics...but that pic is not something I can afford to be viewed at work.

as for the lurkers, I don't really care...they can create an account if they'd like.

it's still a pain for those of us who want to see the pics avatars...but don't want to get in trouble for doing so.

• Premium Member

19. Newt Gingrich. Newt fell so in love with The Source's sig that he divorced his third wife in the same manner he divorced his second and first wife... He comes home and tells them, I've fell in love with a naughty college girl! Being that Newt is a conservative, this won't make the newspapers, TV News, or the AM conservative echochamber though...

20. d*ck Chaney is running around asking... "is she gay?" He was heard to say... "she's so hot, I would hook her up with my daughter.... Wait a minute.. I'm against Gay marriage.... but a little girl on girl action is alright..." He left Capital Hill confused.

21. Rush Limbaugh is offering $20.00 and a drawer full of oxycontin to anyone who can arrange a meeting with the girl in the sig file... He was seen in front of a golden microphone eating oxycontin like tic-tacs... Saying " If any white man except me is seen using illegal drugs with this woman, they should be thrown in prison immediately."

Quote:

d*ck
Chaney
is running around asking... "is she gay?" He was heard to say... "she's so hot, I would hook her up with my daughter.... Wait a minute.. I'm against Gay marriage.... but a little girl on girl action is alright..." He left Capital Hill confused.

It's hard to be funny when you are too ignorant to know how to spell his name...

• Premium Member

My Party???

I've never said I was a democrat because I'm not...

That's whats wrong with your party... Your talking heads try to convince you that the whole world is red and blue.. us and them... You probably undergo your daily brainwashing from 12-2 and 6-8 everyday and they make you believe that you're right???

Hey... anybody can do it.

If I had to guess, I would say you are a truck driving republican... Your own party call you Bubba... You prolly got a gun rack and a confederate flag on that truck or another... You listen to el-rushbo and think he's right...simply because he tells you he's right and then tells you what to think??

No.. I'm not mad. Actually, I feel sorry for you. You get caught up on an issue wrapped in a lie and believe it.

Then again.. Us vs. Them...

If there were NO parties, how would you vote?