• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks - Pacers - Clippers Artest Trade

CHORO44

Sold. I would take that over the Watson/Nene trade because Livingston's upside is so great. He has that natural court vision, size and great speed. Wilcox is just a throw in who may or may not contribute.

Of all the proposed Harrington trades I like that one the best.

Quote:

that would be great for us but there is no way the Clips are givin up Livingston. they would trade Cassell before Livingston.

Sorry about the title. Next time I'll use Diesel's method as he is the trade master.

As for the CLips not giving up Livingston. Why not? He's had nothing but back troubles and they are gonna ride Cassell and Mobley for at least two years. They are creeping closer to having to pay Livingston for zero production. Hell I'd even through in a first round pick. Perhaps we can have Indy surrender one to us and pass it to the Clipps.

I would trade Harrington for Livingston straight up if it would work salary wise, but since it doesn't...taking Wilcox to go along with it is ok by me as well...hell id even throw in Donta, Livingston is going to be a special point guard. JJ and Livingston would be the best backcourt in the league in a year or 2.

I would be extremely happy if this trade went down, I don't want Al on the Hawks anymore anyway after those comments he made about Denver.