• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What does the JJ deal mean

exodus

• Premium Member

I wouldn't say a WIN-Now mode, but an end to living by the draft...

Anytime you give up 2 near future first rounders for a player, then you are abandoning the draft...

There's no other way to see it.

moreover, if we wanted a good player, we could have spent money to get Hughes.

• Premium Member

Let's give that ufa a role please...

How about trading our top scorer (by ppg and FG%) for nothing... as Demolition. Yes. it is...

Let me let you read what a supposed fan of the Hawks said about trading Al...

Quote:

I was reading the comments to one of the AJC blogs I can't remember if it was the fan blog or the Sekou Smith blog but I thought it was interesting that one person brought up Chills 16pt 8assist 6 reb night and ofcourse he got some extra minutes that night but this particular person commented that if Josh were to play like 48minutes he could be like a triple double machine very regularly....and I thought that was interesting cuz I think thats very possible...I think with more playing time, more responsiblity and plenty of confidence Chill could be playing as well for the Atlanta Hawks as Boris Diaw is for the Suns right now...awesome fantasy pickups if ya know what I mean...I know I picked up Boris like just under a month into the season and he's been coming through for my team big time

Ofcourse this is all assuming that a trade for Al happens and in return its just picks or an injured PF like parson said..

To me, that is complete foolishness and the Hawks are worse than welfare mothers who have babies just to get a check if they follow this type of thinking AGAIN.