• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

This would make things alot Better!!!!!!!!!!!

LastDon

I just think we are too small up front. I think its almost impossible to win with a 6'9 4 who isn't a rugged rebounder/shot blocker. The only way this will work is if you have a franchise center.

For example, look how we struggled when we had Reef. Look how the Sonics have struggled with Collison,Radmonivic,Sac with reef and Thomas,

I would trade Al for Eddie Griffin, Jaric and a 1st.

A lineup of

Stoudamire/Ivey

Johnson/Childress

Smith/ Williams/Childress

Griffin/Williams

Za Za/Griffin

Would be a good young 8 man rotation for the future!!!!!

i love how u got us jaric, but then left him outta the lineup and put SLIM as the starting pg

slim

is

not

a

pg

he's a great sniper off the bench...but he's not a pg...only his size is making people say that...he can play some mins at the pg if jj is next to him, but not starting or fulltime

if we traded al/delk for jaric/griffin, our lineup would be

jaric/ivey

jj/chill/slim

marvin/chill

smoove/griffin/batman

zaza/?

we'd draft shelden if possible and then zaza would be backup in the future along with andersen

come on now, they would definitely help the hawks. They are no all-stars, but they would be a decent help given our PG/big man void. Whether they are worth the money is a different question. Probably not

Having Jaric/Lue as our PG lineup would help tremendously. I think JJ's numbers would take off

I disagree, I don't see how they help. Jaric is on his second team now and he is still having difficulties holding down a starting job. He is not a real point guard and he is not a great shooter. He is an o.k. defender but cannot guard some of the quicker point guards in the league. Griffin is a nobody. He would just take minutes away from Smoove who is already better then he is. I just don't see the point, particularly when you factor in the money that will be paid to these guys and the roster spots they take up.

The Hawks NEED a real point guard, not another combo guard. The Hawks NEED a real big man, one who is a tough interior defender and can rebound. Since the Hawks are still a bad team there is no point in trading for roll players - especially when those roll players are not necessarily better then current roll players (i.e. Smoove and Lue/Ivey).

Quote:

Griffin is a nobody. He would just take minutes away from Smoove who is already better then he is.

ROTFL - where do you get this stuff?

Uh, last time I checked Griffin rebounds much better than Smoove and blocks the same number of shots in seven less minutes per game.

If Smoove is going to be our power forward, he needs to learn how to rebound, and fast.

There is no way in the hell Josh Smith is better than Eddie Griffen!!!!! The only thing holding Griff back is KG because they both play the same position which as forced griffin to play center.

Griffin has been cool the last 2 years except on incident about him chilling in front of a night club which was overblown by the courts.

We would be one of the best defensive teams in the game with this guy on our team. The shot blocking of him and smith to go along with steals that JJ and Chillz bring would be awesome!!!

• Admin

I would go as far to say that Griffin barely has NBA caliber talent. All he can really do is rebound. A big man that shoots in the 30's? That's laughable.

I like Jaric though. He's a big PG who plays D. He's not top caliber or anything. But he's solid. He's also a little overpaid. But not crazily so.

Al Harrington is nothing but an overhyped Gunner who takes a ton of shots on a Lottery team to inflate his scoring numbers. Al Harrington hasn't improved the Hawks anymore that Reef did.

We as Hawks fans are so dillusional about the value of our players I get sick to my stomach reading these AL for Kobe trades every day.

AL HARRINGTON IS NOT A FRANCHISE PLAYER PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:

Quote:

Griffin is a nobody. He would just take minutes away from Smoove who is already better then he is.

ROTFL - where do you get this stuff?

Uh, last time I checked Griffin rebounds much better than Smoove and blocks the same number of shots in seven less minutes per game.

If Smoove is going to be our power forward, he needs to learn how to rebound, and fast.

Smoove is only 20, Griffin has burned out of the league once or twice already.