• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Marvin vs Al

exodus

David Lee gets the ball underneath and Marvin is there. Lee goes for the dunk and Marvin goes for the block. Lee dunked on Marvin.

If that had been Al it would have been an uncontested dunk. Al would not have even raised his hands over his head.

Quote:

Oh and somebody said Marvin is like Al on defense i think that wa Diesel

No that was somebody else. And it was nuts.

BTW marvin outrebounded Al 8 to 6 even though he played 10 fewer minutes. While marvins offense is definitely underdeveloped he is definitely showing good signs in other areas.

That 8 seconds call made me sick though.

Quote:

is he ready to have the role and put up the points that Al does now? No, not this year at least. But I do think he should get about 30mpg next year, in which he will come close to matching Al's numbers with better rebounding and defense.

I hope you are right. Marvin needs a little more weight training and some drills to help him finish. He will be fine in time...we have to be patient.

• Premium Member

Quote:

He did take a couple late, but the fact is that before he got hurt Lue led the team in taking charges. Al wasn't even top 3.

Did you notice that nowhere in the original post was anybody talking about Lue? Yet, the Lue fan has to bring Lue into the conversation...

Holy irrelevance batman!! Damnit... Luefan strikes again...

That one was for you Dr.Zach..