• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Aldrige, Noah and Bargnani

emeans

Yeah...I was really surprised when I saw him play. MVC doesn't get much TV time and I just took it for granted that being 7', playing at Bradley, and having a name starting with an O'...that he would be an Edwards clone.

As Gomer would say "surprise, suprise, surpise". He looks like he can be a real player at the next level...and with the MVC's increase in competitiveness, I wouldn't be as afraid to trust his college stats.

• Premium Member

No.. Actually I was going by what i had read on RealGm in a post.

However, when I did look it up... 2 different sources said:

237 lbs.. Not 240-245...

So which is worse...

Me quoting somebody else.

or you

correcting me with false information??

• Premium Member

BTW if we did pick high and kept the pick, I would probably want Aldridge over the rest.... second.. .probably Noah.. third probably Morrison... Fourth probably Marcus Williams...

However, I still feel that both Aldridge and Noah would have to do some weight training to be effective on this level...

was I wrong to say that?

• Moderators

Quote:

However, I still feel that both Aldridge and Noah would have to do some weight training to be effective on this level...

was I wrong to say that?

Of course not. That is dead on for both of them.

Diesel, we agree again. Color me scared.

You listed the only 4 guys I will be happy with in this draft at 1-10. They are ALL flawed, and most likely none of them are worthy of their eventual draft postition when compared to other years, but I think they can all help our squad by giving us something we don't currently have in another player.

Lamarcus, Noah, Morrison, Marcus

Wish we could get all 4.

Big Baby is saying what most say at this time of year...that he wants to return to school; though, in his defense, he is saying not only that he wants to return, but that he wants to shed another 20 or so pounds and start the season at approximately 285.

personally, I'm all for that, even if it meant that we coudn't get him...improving the quality of players in the league is paramount to me (second only to improving the players on the HAWKS)