• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Aldrige, Noah and Bargnani

emeans

are the only 3 players the Hawks should be seriously looking at in this draft in the Top 10.

There are no PGs worth taking in the top 10 and these are the only 3 big men worth mentioning in the upcoming draft.

6'11", 6'11" and 7'0" respectively.

Right now, I think my order would be:

1. Aldrige

2. Bargnani

3. Noah

That could change with Noah depending on the tournament and NBA workouts, which so far has done nothing but impress!!

I agree, those three are at the top of my list. Ty Thomas also looks good (but he's a little smaller) and Tiago Splitter is interesting but I've never seen him play. If we decided to trade down it would have to be to get Marcus Williams -- I'm starting to think this guy is majorly underrated and could be an outstanding PG, especially for a team like the Hawks with so many young athletes.

Marcus Williams will be a top 10 pick, if not higher. He compares very favorably to Andre Miller and Deron Williams. Miller was the 8th pick in the 1999 draft, which was a very strong draft. Deron Williams was the 3rd pick in the 2005 draft. If Connecticut continues to push through this tournament and wins this thing, it will be because of Marcus Williams. I would not rule out Marcus Williams if the Hawks have the 4th or 5th pick in this draft. It was widely known that the guy they would have taken after Marvin Williams last year was Deron Williams, and Marcus is the Deron Williams of this draft.

If Ronald Steele and Jordan Farmar declared, I think there's a good possibility that three point guards could go in the top 10.

Quote:

are the only 3 players the Hawks should be seriously looking at in this draft in the Top 10.

There are no PGs worth taking in the top 10 and these are the only 3 big men worth mentioning in the upcoming draft.

6'11", 6'11" and 7'0" respectively.

Right now, I think my order would be:

1. Aldrige

2. Bargnani

3. Noah

That could change with Noah depending on the tournament and NBA workouts, which so far has done nothing but impress!!

Give us anyone of those three and I will be in Hawks heaven...Please do not let the lottery Gods be so cruel that it does not happen!

Aldridge is 240-245 lbs, but I digree. I see you are already taking the most likely players the Hawks will draft and are fabricating things about them to make them look worse than they are. You did the same thing with Marvin Williams.

Quote:

Aldridge is 240-245 lbs, but I digree. I see you are already taking the most likely players the Hawks will draft and are fabricating things about them to make them look worse than they are. You did the same thing with Marvin Williams.

????? what the? where the hell did that come from?

Scouts say Bagnani maybe the the next Nowitski(sp?). They say he has an outside stroke like Nowitski.

If he is any where close to Dirk then I say take him with no questions. The Darko ghosts is looming over the Bagnani pick however. However, Darko is playing well in Orlando.

• Moderators

Quote:

If Ronald Steele and Jordan Farmar declared, I think there's a good possibility that three point guards could go in the top 10.

I'll just say that I strongly disagree. If Steele and Farmer were good shots at a single digit lottery pick they would be in the draft for sure. There is no way they have a better chance to go top ten next year.

He's 7'00" 250lbs and he looks like he can get a lot bigger with weight training. I'm not saying I would take him over Aldridge, Bargnani or Noah at this point but he looks like he will be more of a classic Center than any of them and we clearly need one of those.