• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

We should sign Anthony Grundy this summer.

Diesel

• Premium Member

He's better than Lue.

I know that some of you may be saying but we can get much better..

I say this is the kind of guy who can turn out.

Lue made me vomit in my mouth chucking all those three pointers in the 3rd.

Grundy plays controlled. He has good energy off the bench. He knows how to drive to draw the foul.

That's something we really need. A guard that can drive, dish & drive, finish or drive, drawfoul...

Grundy plays good help defense as well. I like his energy and he is not intimidated easily. Just cause you blocked his shot doesn't mean he isn't going to come back at you again. Grundy & Donta Smith were the 2 main reasons that the Hawks made a comeback in the game last night. Royal Ivey is garbage. He needs to spend time in the NBDL.

• Premium Member

Yeah, that was great last night when Grundy got his shot returned to him... but then he grabbed the ball and took it right back through the lane and got the foul.

I think Grundy is definitely a drive and dish/draw the foul/finish kind of PG. We can get him as a BU relatively cheap. We should.

Quote:

...I think Grundy is definitely a drive and dish/draw the foul/finish kind of PG. We can get him as a BU relatively cheap. We should.

Well it says something about the organization when an NBDL-er can come in and impress this easily.

It will take moree than a few games to evaluate Grundy, but he looks like a keeper.

Everytime I see Anthony Grundy's name, it reminds me of the nursery rhyme Solomon Grundy.

Solomon Grundy, born on a Monday,

Christened on a stark and stormy Tuesday,

Married on a gray and grisly Wednesday,

Took ill on a mild and mellow Thursday,

Grew worse on a bright and breezy Friday,

Died on a gay and glorious Saturday,

Buried on a baking, blistering Sunday.

That was the end of Solomon Grundy.

Now hopefully Anthony comes to a much better end than Solomon did. smirk.gif