Buzzard

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Bargnani will be gone.

O'Bryant? Please, God, don't let us take O'Bryant so high.

Williams? We'd be reaching for Marcus or Shelden here.

I would take Roy 5th. Marcus Williams would be OK, but I think we'd be reaching. Shelden is a blue-chipper, and I won't cry if we reach for him.

• Admin

I think TO will take Bargnani.

They already have Bosh and Villineuva. Bargnani is the player they are wanting. They have even been telling him to say he only will sign with TO.

Chi will take Aldridge to lineup with Chandler. Nice combo if u ask me.

Charlotte is interesting. They have Okafor and May. I bet they will look to trade down since Thomas is a PF too or they take Morrison.

Portland whoever is left over from the big 4.

That will leave us with ROy. I like the idea of taking Roy. He would fit our system nicely with JJ. He is like a younger JIm Jackson. We still won't have our point guard but Roy is a great pick.

Quote:

Charlotte is interesting. They have Okafor and May. I bet they will look to trade down since Thomas is a PF too or they take Morrison.

I heard Charlotte likes Morrison and Gay. They need some scoring, that's for sure.

Quote:

will Billy Knight actually be
forced
to draft a guard? wow

Unless he goes after Sheldon or OBryant? Its a guard or a reach for a big....unless of course he trades down or up.

• Admin

I watched a lot of his games at Ohio State since I got a lot of Big Ten games back in the 80s early 90s. The way he played back then is a lot like Roy. His game changed a lot when he came to the Mavs since he was playing with Kidd.

Quote:

Quote:

will Billy Knight actually be
forced
to draft a guard? wow

Unless he goes after Sheldon or OBryant? Its a guard or a reach for a big....unless of course he trades down or up.

i didn't think about Shelden at that spot.

we'll have one of these players available when we pick

Aldridge

Roy

Bargnani

Morrison

Thomas

eeesh. i'd almost say draft Shelden over Thomas. i'm so confused!!!! confused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gif