• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Easy one against crippled team

Gray Mule

Hawks go 2 over .500 -- Every one played. Great to

have an easy one for a change.

Good to see C.C. on the floor -- Dickau too.

It's been over a year since Crawford had played and DD hadn't played a lot of minutes -- This has to help the

team.

P.S. How about this - a clean sweep for the week end

as Hawks win on saturday & monday with the Falcons

getting the win sunday!!

Wasn't this a fun night? We blow out the Raptors by 25 and FSS manages to get Heather Dickau on TV, woo-hoo!

A few thoughts...

-As much as you (^) hate it, SAR is the guy who will carry us. 27 on 12-15 in 31 minutes.

-JT with 9 assists to 2 TOs, good. That Claxton piece was good for a laugh.

-Hendu and Glover both with 14. Honestly, if they keep playing this way, you have to think about them for 6th Man of the Year.

-Nice to see Crawford and Dickau on the floor...and Dickau's wife in the stands.

Can't wait to see how we match up with Minnesota on Wednesday.

For the first time we didn't blow the lead ...... Reef and JT set the tone in the first quarter especially with 2 big steals with about 10 seconds to the end of the quarter. Hendu was doing a great job tonight ........ the attendance was awful ..... I thought it was a PGA game or something ...... anyway, we are at .600 after ten games, we could have done better, but this is still great. Keep it up! Go Hawks!

What I liked most about the blowout win was, that we did not squander the lead, we stayed aggressive and kept attacking. Its very nice to get this type of win. I am very confident of this team and I feel this 3 game win streak will not end just yet. I feel very confident that the Wolves and Celtics cant handle, just looking ahead at those 3 games. IMO I think we can win those next 3 games.