• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

JT Has Yet To Play His Best And He's STILL One Of

Traceman

the top 5 PGs in the NBA right now. GP, Kidd and Francis are the only PGs who are significantly better than he is from a statistical standpoint. Nash, Davis and Marbury are close but I would give a slight edge to JT over those 3. Jackson, Miller and Cassell make up the rest of the top 10 but JT's numbers are significantly better than theirs.

All that being said, what PG is Babs supposedly going to trade JT for? Nonsense!

...but obviously this is about Diesel being provacative (I would use another, less flattering word) and trying to be "right". Nothing more. In order to not appear to have the team's interest above his own he will present dramatically hometown trades that have no basis in reality but bring say 2 stars in return for one.

W

• Admin

I give the edge to BD, only because he's been playing at this level consistantly for a while now. JT needs to do it for a season. But he is not more athletic than JT, that's insane dude. How exactly do you define "athletic"?? JT is quicker, JT can jump just as high, he's faster, how then is BD more atheltic?

• Admin

He's had several high assist, low turnover games against GOOD teams. He's still learning how to best get his horses (reef and grob) involved. The more they play together, the better JT is going to be. This team can be VERY good. I don't think any of us realised how good they CAN be. they aren't there yet, and may never be. But if they can play that way consistantly, they will be a playoff contender, at least, for years to come.

JT was very questionable tonight.He had a good

first half....but got very sloppy in the 3rd and

basically costed us the game.His silly and careless

TO's lost the game.He should come off the bench

Friday.The teams defense is regressing and so is

the team overall....Bench JT for a game and maybe

he will knock off the careless turnovers.

Periods like the 3rd make JT very tradeable.

JT's leadership has been questionable all season.Taking

bad shots and turning it over at key times...Of course

some aren't going to see it because they don't

wamt too.JT is too careless.

• Admin

JT has one really bad quarter, he has not had a quarter like that this season, and you dog him. That's lame dude. he's been playing very well. his turnovers were/are dropping consistantly. Don't pretend this is a normal thing with him. usually it's TEAM turnovers that kill us, NOT JT turnovers.

He had a bad quarter against a good team. We did beat them a week or so ago. The game just got away from us too quickly. We also did not have Theo, who domainted them when we played last.

Everyone needs to stop making so much out of random losses. we are going to lose games, period.

• Premium Member

Or at least hes much stronger. Baron uses his strength at the PG position the same way Jordan used his as a SG. Baron is also a very high flyer. I think JT is faster. But JT doesn't go up and over people the way that Baron Does. I would have to say that Baron is a good investment. As he gets older, he'll still have those strength qualities.