• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Only in America can you sue for anything...What a

BornandDieHawks

Joke! I am filing first thing Monday against Denzel Washington. I will get laughed out of court as this clown.

A Portland, Ore. man has filed a lawsuit for $832 million, saying he is tired of being mistaken for Michael Jordan, according to KGW-TV.

The television station's Web site says Allen Heckard filed the suit against His Airness and Nike founder Phil Knight on June 29 in county court, claiming to have been mistaken for the basketball legend nearly every day for the past 15 years.

Courtesy KGW.com

And he's tired of it.

"I'm constantly being accused of looking like Michael and it makes it very uncomfortable for me," Heckard reportedly said.

Heckard apparently is suing Jordan for defamation and permanent injury, emotional pain and suffering. He is suing Knight for defamation and permanent injury for promoting Jordan and making him one of the world's most famous athletes.

Heckard, who stands slightly taller than 6 feet, says many people miss the fact that he is roughly six inches shorter than Jordan.

But Heckard bears a physical resemblance to Jordan because he has a shaved head, an earring in his left ear, and is in good physical shape — from playing basketball.

"Even when I go to the gym I'm being accused of playing ball like him (Jordan)," Heckard said.

Wouldn't most people consider that a compliment?

"Yes, don't get me wrong it's definitely a positive thing, because Michael, like I say is one of the best ball players that I've known to play the game. But then again, that's Michael and I'm me. So I want to be recognized as me just like Michael's being recognized as Michael."

The television station apparently caught Heckard wearing blue Air Jordan tennis shoes.

Is Heckard trying to look like Jordan?

No.

"They're very comfortable shoes to play ball in," said Heckard. "I play a lot of basketball and any other shoes I try to play in tend to hurt the bottom of my feet."

What made Heckard decide to file suit against Jordan and Knight for $416 million each?

"Well, you figure with my age and you multiply that times seven and then I turn around and I figure that's what it all boils down to."

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/5766288?FSO1&ATT=HMA

That pic of the dude doesn't even look like he'd be mistaken for Jordan that much. Maybe every once in a while, but not every day. He should relish what he can for looking anything like Jordan and get as much p*ssy and perks as possible.

Other than that, sane people should see the difference in lifestyles unless he is also rich, which is not likely the case since he's sueing to try to get rich.

Quote:

Quote:

lol...I don't believe he get mistaken for Jordan. MJ has one of the most recognizable faces in the world and for so many people to think he is MJ is crazy.

Haven't you heard people say that all black people look alike? grin.gif

More racist rhetoric.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

lol...I don't believe he get mistaken for Jordan. MJ has one of the most recognizable faces in the world and for so many people to think he is MJ is crazy.

More racist rhetoric.

lol. Dude, and you're telling me to lighten up?

Why don't you do yourself a favor and go find a personality.

Quote:

Quote:

it's true! and i look just like david hasselhof. when a guy told me once i looked just like greg maddux (i was wearing a braves hat), i just told him, "well you know what they say---we all look alike!"

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

it's true! and i look just like david hasselhof. when a guy told me once i looked just like greg maddux (i was wearing a braves hat), i just told him, "well you know what they say---we all look alike!"

Yeah. White people don't have a personally either.

Oh, And speaking of Hasselhoff...That's why he had KITT in Knight Rider series. KITT brought the personality to the show.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Oh, And speaking of Hasselhoff...That's why he had KITT in Knight Rider series. KITT brought the personality to the show.

true. and do you think there is any coincidence that KITT was a black car? although, he did sort of have that kind of nasally "white guy" kind of voice.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

true. and do you think there is any coincidence that KITT was a black car? although, he did sort of have that kind of nasally "white guy" kind of voice.

grin.gif

Personality and white people go together like white people and the blues.

Like George Carlin said:

"White people have NO BUSINESS PLAYING THE BLUES. What do white people have to be blue about???? They should realize their job is to give the blues, not get them".

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

grin.gif

Like George Carlin said:

"White people have NO BUSINESS PLAYING THE BLUES. What do white people have to be blue about???? They should realize their job is to give the blues, not get them".

nor should we dance to the blues, either. i once got rejected by shirley king (b.b.king's daughter) at a blues festival when i asked her to dance with me. it's a shame, too--it would've been fun workin' around the that. you better belive there was a shelf on that trunk.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

grin.gif

Like George Carlin said:

nor should we dance to the blues, either. i once got rejected by shirley king (b.b.king's daughter) at a blues festival when i asked her to dance with me. it's a shame, too--it would've been fun workin' around the that. you better belive there was a shelf on that trunk.

She must have known the "clap and dance" routine was coming. eh?

Quote:

I really don't think you understand what "racist" means.

I am pretty sure I do. And Hotlanta has used the word "honky" and I feel that it is an offensive and racist term. And this thread is no better.

Quote:

LOL! damn, you know it. the point-point-clap-spin-point-point-clap-spin routine. i've got to end this now. parting words: you can call me wonder i was bred so white.

LOL. Yeah... When I dance I have to really try extra hard not to do that. It's almost like it's an instictive thing.