• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Squawker's Fantasy Football League

Guest Riv

Anyone interested in doing a fantasy football league this year? There are a couple of options.

1. Free NFL Fantasy League

2. Free College Football Fantasy League

3. Do a NFL Fantasy League w/a small buy in ( $19.95 or so ) through a hosted site.

I personally would like to do a College Football one. I dont know if you guys are into CF but there are a couple sites that offer free ones. For those who never did a college one, you dont pick individual players. You pick teams.

Exp:

# 1 pick selects - Georgia Bulldogs running game

# 2 pick selects - Michigan Wolverines passing game

# 3 pick selects - Clemson Tigers defense

you get the point...

Let me know if anyone is interested and I will do the leg work.

Quote:

Thats 3 people in thus far. Anyone else want in?

Riv

AHF

Joannes3000

I'll play on Yahoo. I joined the HS espn league last year, but all the updates were going to my Spam folder, and I missed the draft and forgot about the season until halfway through!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

In a $10 league (run free through Yahoo so it is an $80/$40 breakdown for payout) I run every year we may have one or more openings. I'll post them here if we do. It is run in standard Yahoo format except the yardage points are halved (25 yards passing; 10 yards rushing; 10 yards receiving give you 1 point).

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Hey guys - I will PM the link to everyone on Friday if we don't get it filled. We have done a $10 league the last few years and there are 4 teams still left with 5 former players who claim they are going to play but haven't signed up. I do my best to give returning players every chance to play and gave them my final warning a few minutes ago.

Glad to see people are interested and I am coming here to fill up any spots that are open!