• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Gilbert Arenas - What a Hawk Should be!

wasBlackHawkDown

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But I said top 25, 2000 times on this site yet you point our how I stated 20 people are better than him, In my opinoion after this season because of the masterful tutelage of Avery Johnson Dirk has moved into the top 20 @ #19 or 20. Steve Francis is far better than Dirk, when he was injured Houston when from playoff contender to Joke, If Dirk died tommorow I gaurantee Dallas would wn as many games, probably even more because Hawksquawk never acknowledges that Dirk is a choke master. What did he do during the Finals......... CHOKE Starbury has more potential to be a great player than Dirk, If he had stayed in Minnesota with KG he would have a ring by now. Let not forget unitl Avery Johnson came along Dirk was softer than a marshmellow, flopping all over the court. Avery taught Dirk to be a man, but unfortunately when ypou a 7foot Small Forward that thinks he is a point gaurd you tend to choke alot. JT carried the slack for Dirk this year before that Micheal FInley had to bail his sorry behind out. Dirk has no heart. Thus until Avery Johnson can have enough time to get the lame out of his system Dirk will remain outside of the Top 10.

As for Nash. LMBAO! Nash is okay but over-rated because I am sure you all will say he is the best in the league, but notice Dirk and Nash were together for 5 years, yet Micheal FInley was the star of the team. And Dallas never got out of the second round? But I am sure that is my bigotry talking. .... Why cant I just learn to love, worship and respect the whiteman the way I should. crazy.gif

Oh and for the record. Notice I dont resort to childish name calling to make my point I havent called you stupid, and idiot or racist like you so happily refer to me. Not that I am upset but just pointing out the fact, that people usually resort to such sophmoric tactics when their arguments are illogically based on passion and not reason.

Quote:

As for Nash. LMBAO! Nash is okay but over-rated

How many of your black brothers have ever shot 50% from the field, 40% from 3 and 90% from the line as well as leading the league in assists all in the same year?

*crickets*

Quote:

Steve Francis is far better than Dirk, when he was injured Houston when from playoff contender to Joke, If Dirk died tommorow I gaurantee Dallas would wn as many games,

Orlando traded Francis and got NOTHING in return yet played much better after he was gone. Francis is a turd.

How many black players average 26/9?

*crickets*

Yeah I am sure Dallas wouldn't miss his 26/9 on 48% shooting at all.

And "Starbury" has been a problem child everywhere he has been. Good luck trying to find a teamate who has anything good to say about him.

Quote:

How many black players average 26/9?

Well of course because of the whitemans infinite greatness I am sure none but lets see Who has had comparable stats

Reef 20/10 Brand 25/10 Amare 25/10 Marion 20/10 TIm Duncan 25/11 and about 100 other players in the last 20 years

But my poor Negro mind is to feable to compehend the greatness that is Dirk Nowvitiski. Please tell me sir how is it that Massa Dirk has continued to choke in the playoffs year after year. Please tell me how it is that stats are sometimes meaningless, when you factor in that Wayman Tisdale used to put up monster stats with the Sacremento Kings, How Reef on paper looked like one of the most solid PF in the league when he was with the Hawks, How JR Rider was averaging 24PPG with us. How is it that Big Hog Robinsons stat sheet indicates that he should be a hall of famer but his lack of defense and ball hogging indicate something entirely different. Stats seem meaningless unless they are put into context, but I am sure that my monkey brain cant possibly understand So massa please lead me teach me how to love Dirk and honor steve Nash smirk.gif

Quote:

Reef 20/10 Brand 25/10 Amare 25/10 Marion 20/10 TIm Duncan 25/11 and about 100 other players in the last 20 years

The correct anwser is none, at least for this past season.

I am not even a big fan of Dirk actually. There is no question he is soft. But it is also true that Dallas was a garbage can before he got there and he is the only All-Star on a team that made it to the finals. And he averaged 27/11 in the playoffs, what a choke job.

Your opinions about everything always revolve around black and white.

Like trying to compare TO to Shockey. TO bitched and trashed the SF quarterback. He bitched and moaned when he got traded to a team he didn't like, saying he wanted to go to Philly. Then when he gets there he promptly trashes their Pro Bowl quarterback, who was playing hurt, and then demands to renegotiate his contract a year after signing it.

Show me a white receiver who has done something comparable to that. TO is a great player but he is perceived as a punk because he is one, not because he is black.

You say this.....

Quote:

Your opinions about everything always revolve around black and white.

And then make statements like this...

Quote:

Show me a white receiver who has done something comparable to that. TO is a great player but he is perceived as a punk because he is one, not because he is black.

#1 to be honest I am hard pressed to find a white wide reciever or more than a handful of white players @ any of the skill positions other than QB.

Quote:

And he averaged 27/11 in the playoffs, what a choke job.

Again look @ countless players their averages have nothing to do with them choking when the pressure is on. Dirk choked up and looked to JT to bail him out in the Finals, he didnt make the big shots, he didnt play D @ critical moments. Just simply throwing out stats does prove anything when you can watch the lack of heart show. Big Hog Robinson put up stellar stats so has Reef but neither is clutch, when the pressure is on Big Hog take 90 shots and misses 60 and reef wont take a shot. Yet their stat lines are comparable to Dirk.

Quote:

#1 to be honest I am hard pressed to find a white wide reciever or more than a handful of white players @ any of the skill positions other than QB.

Then i will make it easier for you. Find a white player at any position who is as much of a disruption as TO.

He is a Pro Bowl talent who got benched by Philly and then cut because he is a punk.

Quote:

Again look @ countless players their averages have nothing to do with them choking when the pressure is on. Dirk choked up and looked to JT to bail him out in the Finals, he didnt make the big shots, he didnt play D @ critical moments

I guess Shaq choked in the Finals too. Oh I forgot Shaq is black and black players don't choke.

The reason they got to the Finals is because of Dirk.

Dirk has put of great stats on a team that wins, unlike Starbury who has put up stats on losing teams. He has never won anything.

Quote:

I guess Shaq choked in the Finals too. Oh I forgot Shaq is black and black players don't choke.

lol...

if DIRK played 10 games and played poorly in 1 of the 10 games, BHD would claim him as the biggest choker in the history of sports.

if he played 10 games, played well, won a NBA RING, NBA FINALS MVP... hed give all the credit to AVERY JOHNSON and JASON TERRY.

theres no way that DIRK wins using any argument.

black, white, asian, spanish, doesnt matter... anyone who knows basketball can CLEARLY see that hes a top 10 player (top 5 may bring up a debate, so ill just say TOP 10).

every ESPN analysts, NBA coach, NBA general manager, etc will agree that DIRK is a top 10 player.

Rashard Lewis is better than DIRK?

Tony Paker is better than DIRK?

on what planet?

PLUTO?

When its the fourth qaurter and teams play hack a shaq, Shaq will make 80% of his free throws because he is clutch. Look @ the Finals Dirk was no where to be found he had 2 good games out of 6. Dirk and Howard were MIA in MIA. Look 2 the # that you use to justify everything, he average something like 15PPG in their loses. Hardly the superstar that you make him out to be.

Quote:

Then i will make it easier for you. Find a white player at any position who is as much of a disruption as TO.

He is a Pro Bowl talent who got benched by Philly and then cut because he is a punk.

Your right Jeff George didnt destroy the falcons in the middle of a playoff run with his childish antics. crazy.gif We know that Babe Ruth wasnt a loud drunk or that Mark McGwire wasnt on steroids, because they are white and the whoiteman is just a joy to be around. But that black monkey T.O. I wish I had rope to hang him, walking around being ric, making money that he doesnt deserve, whe need tut that N******* in the fields make him understand how good the whiteman has been.

Thank you for clarifying because my tiny negroe brain just could comprehend.

Quote:

Your right Jeff George didnt destroy the falcons in the middle of a playoff run with his childish antics.

Is he still playing? What did he do that compares with TO?

Quote:

We know that Babe Ruth wasnt a loud drunk or that Mark McGwire wasnt on steroids,

FYI they didn't play football. Secondly they are both retired.

I didn't think you could come up with anyone.

Quote:

When its the fourth qaurter and teams play hack a shaq, Shaq will make 80% of his free throws because he is clutch. Look @ the Finals

LOL. Shaq averaged 13 ppg (Dirk 22) and shot 29% (Dirk 89%) from the line in the Finals.

That fantasy world inside your head must be an intersting place.

Quote:

Is he still playing? What did he do that compares with TO?

Your right! T.O. has destroyed the NFL, no white player has done anything comparable, they are all gentlemen, Bill Romanowski didnt spit in another players face, No white players ever caused any poblems, only T.O. and the other monkeys! They should go back to Africa!!!!!!!!!

No the media hasnt overhyped T.O.s situation from a simple holdout into a media wind storm. T.O talks about his coaches and team mate like Jeremy shockey is doing right now. No Jeremy Shockey is white therefore justified to say whatever he feels. And we all know that T.O. is 1 out of several hundred black players in the NFL, monkey see monkey do, so all those monkey will be having hold outs and ruining all our aspirations.

Quote:

What did he do that compares with TO?

Help my tiny ignorant negroe mind comprehend. didnt you ask for a white player who was a comparable cancer and malcontent to T.O. well Jeff George would be it. T.O.'s situation doesn't come up everyday. But We all know White people are tooo good and kind to have made such lapses in judgement so It must be my imaginary negroe world

Quote:

LOL. Shaq averaged 13 ppg (Dirk 22) and shot 29% (Dirk 89%) from the line in the Finals.

And whose team actually needed them to come up big......maybe Dirk's. Its strange that your the only person defending Dirks play during the finals. But a big dumb Ape like me cant possible comprehend your superior logic massa. Massa why does SHaq have 4 ringwhen Massa Dirk doesnt have any? THey monkey shaq must have stole them!!!!!!!!!! wink.gif

Quote:

That fantasy world inside your head must be an intersting place.

Thank you for putting me in my place massa, I wont never gets uppity agin, thinking I am right and have enough sense to study the game and analyse it. That for the superior intellect like your to decipher. You is so good to put me in my place crazy.gif

Quote:

Thank you for putting me in my place massa, I wont never gets uppity agin, thinking I am right and have enough sense to study the game and analyse it. That for the superior intellect like your to decipher. You is so good to put me in my place
crazy.gif

How come racial issues only come up when you're posting?

Serious question.

Quote:

Your right! T.O. has destroyed the NFL, no white player has done anything comparable, they are all gentlemen, Bill Romanowski didnt spit in another players face, No white players ever caused any poblems, only T.O. and the other monkeys! They should go back to Africa!!!!!!!!!

AGain your lack of reading comprehension shows itself.

To recap YOU are the one who brought up TO not me. You said he was being targeted because he is black. Yet you can't come up with any current white players who have called out 2 pro bowl quarterbacks and tried to renegotiate a deal a year after he signed it.

You are just trying to create nonsense strawman arguments, which i expect from you. For the record I don't think your idiocy has anything to do with your race, i just think it is a natural gift.

Quote:

Its strange that your the only person defending Dirks play during the finals. But a big dumb Ape like me cant possible comprehend your superior logic

You are using Dirks play in the Finals against him yet you put him on the same level as Starbury, Francis, and Reef who have never sniffed the Finals.

if there is any logic there i fail to see it.

You completely ignore the fact that Dirks teams have always won. They won 120 regular season games the last two years, but i guess those don't count.

Did Dirk play his best in the Finals? No but he did average 22/11 and they were a heartbeat away from taking a 3-0 lead.

And i think the Heat and Riley may have had something to do with Dirks struggles.

Quote:

You completely ignore the fact that Dirks teams have always won. They won 120 regular season games the last two years, but i guess those don't count.

Dirks teams won with Micheal Finley and JT as there leaders. No Dirk managed to get booted out of the playoffs every year, even when he had the majestic Nash passing him the Ball. Avery Johnson is the only reason Dallas made it to the Finals this year. If dirk died tommorow I gaurantee the Mavs would win just as many games as they did this year. Diop, JT, Josh Howard and Avery Johnson are the only reasons that team got to the finals and they will win more without dirk in the lineup.

You are just a moron. JT and Howard are not now and never will be All-Stars. NO CHANCE. They are good players but that is all.

Finley has come and gone. They sure didn't miss him when he left.

Nash has come and gone. Again they didn't miss him.

They won long before JT or Diop showed up.

The common denominator is Dirk. And while Avery is a good coach a coach can't score.

Shaq was crap in the Finals but he gets a free pass from you because he is black, as do guys like Marbury, Francis, Reef, Big Dog who have never won crap.