• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I kinda like Billy for a minute

terrynoonan

I don't understand the Al giveaway. 790 replayed interviews where management was saying that Al was the guy we were going to build around a couple of years ago.

I don't believe them anymore. IMO Indy with Al and J.O. and their two centers will do well this year.

We are very, very , young.

I'm a Hawks fan so I hope it works out...but it may be in spite of the idiots in charge (ownership). I will give Woody/BK more credit than most.

• Premium Member

JJ is our most versatile player. But Al was our most consistent player. Some nights, JJ just doesn't bring his lunch box and his hard hat. It's imperative that we find a consistent second scorer now that Marvin is hurt!

• Moderators

Quote:

JJ is our most versatile player. But Al was our most consistent player.

I don't know about that. JJ contributes with his defense, passing, ballhandling, etc. even when he isn't scoring.

Al doesn't do much other than score.

Al was also more likely to miss a game due to injury.

In terms of scoring consistency, Al had 6 single digit scoring efforts.

JJ had only 5 such games but played more games than Al.

I found JJ to be a more consistent contributor than Al was.

Quote:

I am loving life without Al right now. I know it's too early to say "I told you so." but we are playing much better D and the offense moves without Al standing on the wing.

After 3 games it seems to be true. JJ was a coup. Even a BK hater has to give some credit there.