gsuteke

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Quote:

Anyone else think that King Solomon could be the real deal? I'm starting to love this kid. He's like Ty Thomas, only cheap.

I love Solomon Jones. Looks like our future center. The boy has some skills on offense and on defense

I liked what Steve Smith said: Solomon doesn't know he's a rookie!" Love how he just does his thing like he's been doing it for years. He could very well be one of bigs of the future. I thought that when he and Shelden were in together they had it going.

Would be great if we got Chill back before we go west.

Solomon Jones was tied in college with Tyrus Thomas for blocks. Number ten in country. But I think his body has matured more. He hasn't gotten all the press of Thomas and hopefully will not have a big head. And he may not be done growing.

We better watch out or we're going to lose this game. That would be a major kick in the ass.

Ugyly. Very ugly but the boys pulled this one out. Congrats. Props to Lue who keeps making big plays for this team. Without him we would be in trouble. Everyone contributed to this win including Josh Smith who played a very mature game. Props to him for being coachable. Apologies to Solomon, I spoke too soon in an earlier thread. No a great game but a good game all around.

As good as it was to see the Hawks finish that one out, I am absolutely furious at Salim Stoudamire.

1) For backing away from Brevin Knight on a layup and not even challenging it

2) For not even bothering to jump against Okafor on the jump ball. Yes, he probably won't win the tip, but at least put forth the effort

3) For spending his entire time on offense standing at the three point line. He didn't even rotate around the arc - Whoever was guarding him at the time could just not pay attention to him and then run back once the ball went to that side again. Made interior scoring twice as hard with an extra defender in the mix.

Simply inexcusable.

Quote:

And you would rather trade him than Zaza?

WHAAAAAAAAAAT?

I really like the way SW is playing. He is a great combination of skill/athleticism/strength/smarts/defensive leadership. Not at the very top in any one of those categories maybe - but the combination is top-notch for a rookie.