• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks fans got to be kiddin me... (Good read)

Joker

I watched basketball since 8 and been a Hawks fan since 9 and my I thoughts from reading other threads that ya'll wrote and I think you all are crazy...

1 problem. from a poster...AI will not be good fit in ATL?

Me:What are you crazy Atlanta has no assignments to fit the player in, you are a dummy if you think so... all Atlanta does is pass the ball twice and someone takes a illedvised shot and we end up having to play defense... that will not effect AI game one bit, we are not the Bulls we do not have a system that we run, we just run.

2 problem. from a poster.... Josh Smith is untouchble?

Me: What the F is wrong with you, this dude is thash, he wouldn't start on any team that wasn't the Hawks but some reason ya'll think highly of him.

3 problem. from a poster.... I still sticking to taking Marvin over Williams and Paul?

Me: lol,this is a joke right... BK sucks and this proves why..

4 problem. from a poster... we are inproving we might make the playoffs?

Me: smh, the playoffs is your goal, why are you a fan and why do you even care, I don't know but I want to compete for a title and that's that. Now I understand the rebuilting process but the Hawks been rebuilting since 03 so there are no more excuses for the Hawks... bad draft choices have came to haunt the Hawks... Don't being up the Clips because alot their crap is becuase they like being cheap.

5 problem. from a poster... We need a pure PG or defenvise Center?

Me: True we need that but it doesn't mean we are going to the playoffs or are even be any good, it will just solve just one of many problems in which doesn't mean sh!!.. quick fixes are why the Hawks aren't a bonafide playoffs team to being with.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

you are b!tching about other people b!tching.

helloooo

I just giving you all the thuth.. this franchise is not on the up swing like ya'll think if changes aren't made...

Quote:

How is it not a good read, it basically the truth if it wasn't the Hawks wouldn't be a below average squad.. watching them is awful, the only plus is Joe Johnson and sometimes Shelden Williams and Ty. Lue and that not that good... J. Smith sucks., M. Williams ain't proved sh!!, Childress is good but he need to be in system which the Hawks do not have. the rest is not worth mentioning

only about 1 out of every 20 Hawks fan actually would rather still have Marvin over Paul. They just make a huge deal about it.

Josh Smith JUST turned 21. How many 21 YO's in the NBA are playing good consistant basketball RIGHT NOW? or EVER? Not Many, give him time.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

you are b!tching about other people b!tching.

helloooo

I just giving you all the thuth.. this franchise is not on the up swing like ya'll think if changes aren't made...

well thanks for stopping by. now i feel smart all of a sudden grin.gif

you can be sacrastic all day but at the end of the day the Hawks will still not be competitive and you will wonder and come up with stupid falliacies on why, otherwhile I'm telling you the problem.

Quote:

only about 1 out of every 20 Hawks fan actually would rather still have Marvin over Paul. They just make a huge deal about it.

Josh Smith JUST turned 21. How many 21 YO's in the NBA are playing good consistant basketball RIGHT NOW? or EVER? Not Many, give him time.

Most are rookies and Josh is not a rookie, he is a 3 year pro with 173 games under his belt and play soild some nights and god awful in most... this kid is like the poor man Rex Grossman in terms of production...

Dude no offense but your not telling us shi! Your dialogue is so hard to follow none of us can take you seriously. Your writing like a 12yr. old. Come back with some decent points that we can talk about. Good grief. You obviously know NOTHING about the NBA.

Quote:

Dude no offense but your not telling us [censored]! Your dialogue is so hard to follow none of us can take you seriously. Your writing like a 12yr. old. Come back with some decent points that we can talk about. Good grief. You obviously know NOTHING about the NBA.

I don't know about the NBA... lol ok believe what you want, but watch the Hawks sink in quicksand and a reminder, I told you so....

Um.. no most aren't rookies. Let's see, Shaun Livingston, Al Jefferson, Telfair, JR Smith, Robert Swift. IMO you could include Marvin in that list, even though he's only played 2 games, he played 82 last year. JR is doing alright but he is on a good team with a great passing PG, something Smoove only wishes he had. Remember last year when asked who we should draft, Smith said "that guy from Illinois" talking about Deron? Plus JR is mainly making 3's and he has always been a good shooter.

I'll ask again, how many consistant 21 year old High school players are playing consistant NBA basketball (outside of LBJ and Howard cuz they were #1 picks)? Or how many EVER?

How are the Hawks sinking in quicksand when we have improved every year since '03? We already have 8 wins this year and only had 26 ALL of last year. JJ is an all star this year and 4th in the league in scoring. Injuries is what has killed the chemistry of this team. Especially the injuries to Chilldress and Marvin. Chill was playing incredible ball the first 5 games coming off the bench when we started 4-1. Again you know nothing about the NBA much less the Hawks to say we are sinking in quicksand. I guess marked improvement each year means were sinking now. You make a lot of sense!

Quote:

I think the "Good read" part of your thread title was your downfall on this one. Oh yeah, that, and your condenscending attitude.

I know I'm pissed, but this is the Hawks in which is a NBA organatizion, why are people so happy to be a bad team, this is why there are not many Hawks fans in the World...

your telling me you do not want to win many games, and I have dyslesia so my writing might not always sound precise but I know what I'm talking about which is all that matters.

On this board, or really anywhere, if you come out of the box with a toxic attitude, that's all you're gonna get in return. Just my opinion.

Honestly I think you're probably over-reacting to some optimism on this board. Sometimes it seems that if we win a game, everyone wants to believe we've turned the corner. When we lose, we want to toss the whole thing aside and give up. Trust me, no Hawks fan is thrilled to be under .500, and EVERYONE wants a contender.

But you didn't come across as a fan in your post, you come across as an angry critic. I understand your frustration, I don't understand why you seem to dislike some of the good things the team has.

We know the Hawks have MAJOR issues to deal with, but many of us see some progress, and if you can't enjoy the progress, then why bother being a fan?

Will I be content with a .500 season and getting to the playoffs? Hell yes, at least for now. That's a long way from where we've been. After that. I will be disappointed with anything less than improvement going forward.

Quote:

How are the Hawks sinking in quicksand when we have improved every year since '03? We already have 8 wins this year and only had 26 ALL of last year. JJ is an all star this year and 4th in the league in scoring. Injuries is what has killed the chemistry of this team. Especially the injuries to Chilldress and Marvin. Chill was playing incredible ball the first 5 games coming off the bench when we started 4-1. Again you know nothing about the NBA much less the Hawks to say we are sinking in quicksand. I guess marked improvement each year means were sinking now. You make a lot of sense!

But your missing the point, we still suck and you seem to forget that we spend 25 million since then trying to fit it... no one is arguing about JJ but it everyone else but Chillz, which is the question. you bring up simple retarded points to justify your arguement when at the end of the day the Hawks are not a very good basketball team. Also get my comment right, they will sink in quicksand but the end of the season, no way JJ could carry this team all season without some help for others not named Childress.

I see you like to bring up the 4-1 start

Game 1- lost to Philly

Game 5- beat Tor. and it wasn't on TV.

Game 4- upset the Cavs, great win but unlikey to happen again. Didn't really come to play outside of Gooden...

Game 2- Knicks... they sucked and Joe went off

Game 3- Orlando didn't come to play, I watched that game on Sun.

Quote:

On this board, or really anywhere, if you come out of the box with a toxic attitude, that's all you're gonna get in return. Just my opinion.

Honestly I think you're probably over-reacting to some optimism on this board. Sometimes it seems that if we win a game, everyone wants to believe we've turned the corner. When we lose, we want to toss the whole thing aside and give up. Trust me, no Hawks fan is thrilled to be under .500, and EVERYONE wants a contender.

But you didn't come across as a fan in your post, you come across as an angry critic. I understand your frustration, I don't understand why you seem to dislike some of the good things the team has.

We know the Hawks have MAJOR issues to deal with, but many of us see some progress, and if you can't enjoy the progress, then why bother being a fan?

Will I be content with a .500 season and getting to the playoffs? Hell yes, at least for now. That's a long way from where we've been. After that. I will be disappointed with anything less than improvement going forward.

Even though I am a fan, I speak to win and I'm think ahead and about the whole picture as well as now, I think like a GM, not a fan...