• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Dickau in there for 2 minutes and already......

Admin

• Admin

Also, if it means that we can not play well as a team with JT at the point, I think it is time to move him to another team. I don't want to continue with a mini-me backcourt. If JT can only be successful at SG, I would prefer he be that in another city.

However, I think we can keep JT at the point if we can get a big SG that can also handle the ball and SHARE running the offence with him.

The kid definitely has an instinct for the point guard position. He'll get better with more time. I think he will see more and more time as the season goes along.

I agree with Mark Cuban. If this team can ever get Dickau incorporated into the line up, then they may just turn the corner.

Dickau takes good care of the basketball, as his assist to turnover ratio attones to. He also has an instinct about getting the ball to the hot hand/open man at the right time.

As for trading Jason Terry, I'd do it only if we get equal value AND that equal value is another scorer.

• Premium Member

I don't think our future would be so bad... IF we had a minimouse Backcourt.

As Long as one was an exceptional scorer and one was an exceptional PG.

If we could trade Picks and Theo for Miller.. I'd do it tommorow.

However, even without Miller, I'd still think about Dickau/JT as being a dynamic Duo of the future.

The only Requirement is that we play ZONE. a 2-3 or a 3-2 or a box and 1 or a 2-1-2... We must play Zone. We must also find a rebounder... Weather it be Nazr or trade for 1, we got to have one.

Theo/2 1sts for Miller/Khandi.

• Premium Member

IF we had:

Miller/JT/Big Dog/SAR/and Khandi.

How would we fit everybody under the cap?

I don't know if it's possible. We'd have to basically wholesale some other contracts.

Maybe Nazr/CC for Anderson this yr.

Possibly moving SAR for a Rebounding PF?

who knows.

I just know that LAC is losing and Miller is on the blocks. Whereas we would have to work to keep people... Sterling will NOT keep Khandi, Miller, Odom, Maggette, and Brand... All becoming FAs wanting the max in the same year.