• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Revolt against Woody??????

hawkman

I have seen J-Sulk lose interest whenever he sits for more than 5 minutes. Marvin gets PO'ed at everything. Salim is borderline psychotic.

A lot of us on here get on Woody, but ignore the possibility that the players may be petulant children.

Quote:

I have seen J-Sulk lose interest whenever he sits for more than 5 minutes. Marvin gets PO'ed at everything. Salim is borderline psychotic.

A lot of us on here get on Woody, but ignore the possibility that the players may be petulant children.

Your wrong about Salim but he is the most competative player on the team.

Tonight JJ was horrible and Lo was as also. Speedy is playing very good ball and it was good to see Chillz in the mix.

OK...here's the SCOOP..MW isn't all that good.

not as much as we all thought...he simply isn't that good,

But BK can't handle that because he is ...perfect...

(BK thinks he is - he picked him over CP3 and Deron)) perfect. LOL.

So we live with MW until BK/Woddy are fired because of arrogance. Shitty arrogance. mad.gif

Quote:

I'm sure that Smoove has contemplated in his head that with Al, himself, and Chillz there, why would they go out and draft another Sf with the #2 pick overall.

The only answer is " he must be something special".

When it turns out that he's not that special, I'm sure it leads to some feelings of anger.

Yea, that and Smoove has to have some doubts as to what BK and company really think of him and his ceiling.

1st, they pass on him in the lottery and draft SF Chillz and one year later, BK passes on either Paul or Deron and drafts SF MWill. Then, the very next year, he drafts a 6'9" PF in Sheldon.

Has to cause some feelings of doubt. Think about this, your employer hires three people that have similar talents and experience to do some or all of your job. A job you have not mastered but truly love doing. How would you feel?

As for me, I would be a little worried and stressed to say the least.