• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Would anybody here take a chance on Vince?

Diesel

I'd Definitely do Theo/JT as well but I think Toronto would probably want Reef (he's signed longterm and JT COULD walk). Vince can be a little punk sometimes but there is no denying the talent and he has the POTENTIAL to be the most talented player to ever wear a Hawks uniform (he has a long way to go to be Nique in my opinion though).

Nazr

Theo

Dog

VC

JT

or

Theo

Hendu

Dog

VC

JT

or

Nazr

Reef

Dog

VC

Wilks/DD

Any of those lineups would improve us although the last one would be arguably the worst defensive team in basketball.

• Premium Member

Why would Toronto need GROb or SAR?

They have a multitude of PFs and Sfs.

What they need is a reliable C.

I threw in JT for his obvious Value and because they have A Williams who is one PG that can play beside JT.

Trade JT/Big Dog for him....

Dicaku

Glover

Carter

Reef

Ratliff

Then this offseason I'd try and get a better SG...

But for them why need Big Dog?He isn't much better

than Lamond Murray?

• Admin

He simply hasn't shown he can be the player he was. Sure he comes back and plays great, UNTIL he goes down for another 10 games. I'm not convinced that his body is going to hold up enough for him to play at that superstar level anymore. I wouldn't give up a low post presence for him, especially not to help Lenny.

"Straight up Big Dog for VC"

- i'd be willing to do this even if VC was a gamble. I am very disappointed in bigdogs fit in our system.

as for other trades, i havent been following Carters rehab as of lately... so i donno

if he appears to be working hard and the media is just pounding him with pressure, and Carter/doctors believe he would be 100% next season... i'd go for a trade

if he appears to be "uncaring and not working hard" like some of his teammates say.... then i say STAY AWAY FROM CARTER.

like i said, i dont know enough to push for a trade