• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

IS it possible that Benjamin can take JT's job?

Diesel

• Premium Member

Just think about it for a sec.

What if Benjamin comes in and plays some really good games. Does that put JT in jeopardy? I mean, I see JT as a SG. However, Benjamin is about 6'6" and he can score and play defense. It's possible that JT can be used as trade Bait. You know the rumor mill (from other GMs) is that Kasten is offering JT and Nazr. (I would offer Theo myself).

Could an NBADL player become our new Starting SG?

You must be kidding right, Diesel?

I like this Benjamin kid, and I think he is a keeper, but I most envision him play hard and maybe crack the starting lineup alongside JT, Now tell me JT didnt do a heck of a job last night in getting the Hawks into their offense, I thought he did. He has had some great assist totals the last coupel of game and I seriously don't Dickau is ready to be a full time PG and he does not bring what JT brings to the table every night. I saw JT play last night like he did the 2nd half of last season with great defense intensity, he picked up some great steals and was over DA, even though DA is like 4 inches taller. I think he did a marvelous job on him.

• Premium Member

Dickau doesn't need to bring what JT brings... I mean, we have Grob and SAR who can score... We just got to get them the ball in scoring position.

I wouldn't turn down the thought of trading JT just yet. As your handle tells, you are a JT fan... BUT... JT is not a playmaker. That alone hurts his cause. He's more of a SG. If we can make a trade of JT that gets us back a BU PG and a pick I would consider it. Or for another PG. I think if Benjamin continues to play up to his potential (the potential he came out of college with) that makes it easier for us to move JT and possibly get back a PG.

For instance, if LAC were offering Miller for JT... Would you consider?

Miller for JT? No..........Why? because it seems to me that the only guy that has balls to take the last shot in games and usually is dead accurate is JT. We trade JT for Miller there goes any clutch player that we had. We all know Reef and Big Dog aren't good in clutch situations and Miller can't create his own shot. JT not a playmaker, well [censored] didn't you see him break down that Blazers D and give that nice dish to a cutting Benjamin for that montrous dunk, by the way the dunk was nasty. Dickau looks lost out there and if we trade JT there goes the only cluth player that we have. Everyteam needs one and JT is our very own clutch player and a d@mn good one too.

Yes I'm a JT fan, because he is a good that gives it all everynight and plays with alot of emotions and pride out there, something our 2 studs do not have.