• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Season is Over!

TroyMcClure

For all of you delusional Squawkers, this game should be a wake up call. The season was over a month ago.

I pose this question: When will the collective intelligence of this board be high enough to allow us to form a general consensus on Mike Woodson? It's been over two years! He might actually suck worse now than he did two years ago. He doesn't just suck. He really sucks!

Watch his press conferences, read his quotes. There is ALWAYS an excuse. It starts from the top. No accountability.

I said yesterday that I was not impressed by the winning month. Tonight's game is why.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Who threw this brick on my car hood?!"

"Oh my god, another brick just hit that poor guy. Dear god I think he's bleeding.Someone get help!"

THUD (we see hero go down)

"oh...errr...that brick nailed my side..whats going on, whats happening?"

(our hero, with a look of horror, sees bricks raining down on the people below)

"no........"

(hero looks into the sky with a shaking fist..)

"THE SKY IS FALLING!!! THE SKY IS FALLING!! THE SKY IS.........falling..."

• Premium Member

Webster defines Fan as:

an enthusiastic devotee, follower, or admirer of a sport, pastime, celebrity, etc.: a baseball fan; a great fan of Charlie Chaplin.

—Synonyms supporter, enthusiast, partisan, booster, addict.

Are you a Hawks fan?

Your correct. With the upcoming Feb schedule this team is likely to get hammered. They have a history of putting together reasonable streaks so the latest one is not all that surprising. But I fully expect a terrible month. I guess about 3-13 in Feb.

When the Hawks fail to meet Bernies expectations on his 35-37 wins I fully expect the ASG to bring Woodson back...and BK. Its cheaper to keep them.

Diesel, go [censored] yourself and ask yourself if you are an enthusiast of [censored] yourself.

I am a fan of the franchise over this year's team. I want this franchise to win a title more than this team win 30 games. I want you to grow up more than all of the above.

W

Such drame. Been watching too much reality tv. The reality is that the Hawks will continue to struggle like this all year. When the other team has bigs that make us look like a D League team, we lose.

Maybe the info from the owner re a trade for the long term would be a good thing. Don't know what that means . . . . but we won't have long to wait.

Quote:

This team will never win a Championship. Getting to the playoffs is our best bet.

We will be lucky to make 7/8.
smirk.gif

Everybody settle for the homely girl!

Don't take a chance and ask the pretty girl out. You might get rejected by her. Settle for the homely one. She is always waiting for the cautious boy like mediocrity is always there før the cautious franchise.

W