• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Atlanta-G St. matchup

smoove5

Quote:

I am assuming he held him out to ensure he didn't foul out before the last minute in case it came down to it. Need him on the floor in the last minute.

And my theory was right. He put him back in with 1:03 left.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Jesus Josh Childress needs to learn how to finish my god that was scary. Ugly win I will take it CHildress BBIQ is not as high as people think it is at all.

My God...you're becoming as bad as Walter with the way you're repeating one phrase.

Now...game thoughts...

Again, I'm not in line with Woodson's substitution patterns. He left Josh on the bench far too long at the end there. Yes, he had five fouls, but with the game slipping away from us, it seemed like Woody was waiting until we lost the lead to bring him back. Our offensive execution went in the tank there late.

Our defensive recognition was horrible late, too. If we were going to let GS score, you have to make them use up time to do it.

Anyway...good win. We've already clinched a .500 road trip, which is as much as we could of hoped for before the trip started. Utah next...that horrible choke at Philips still kills me.