• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Kings at Hawks

Plastic Man

look how effective we are running the ball, why haven't we played like this all season?

And I'd never really thought about this, but Zaza is pretty good for a running team, he's faster than most centers.

If Smith got that oop to go, it would have been the dunk of the year.

i just can't get this team, they suck against the sorriest team in the NBA and then lose to a team on an 11 game losing streak, and then come out to play against a good kings team. the only thing they are consistant at is being inconsistant.

Quote:

Good win 2night shelden is a freaking idiot this is the 2nd time he cost Josh Smith a triple double i hate this idiot.

Josh Smith had 9 pts and 2 free throws and choked them both away. There's his missed triple double right there. (Assuming he doesn't come back in..)

I realize Josh had his chances - but I think Woody should have given him one more chance at the triple double - a post-up to get another foul.

The last game might have stunk - but JS has given the effort and changed games many times this year. I would have given him one more shot. Sac wouldn't have cared - they had already quit. JMO.

I think Corliss Williamson fouled him on purpose so he can get a TD. He wrapped him up with 2 hands like it was a intential foul.

Bottom line is that Shelden is not to fault for him not getting the TD. How hard is to get 1 point? He had his chances and missed 2 free throws. Not a big deal he will have more TD if he plays like this.