• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Final Four Thread

DJlaysitup

• Premium Member

Oden is having a monster second half. Hibbert ain't bad either. I hate the fact that they haven't had the chance to play straight up against each other due to foul trouble. Both are definite center prospects. I like that. They don't try to play "small" or handle the ball too much.

• Premium Member

Hibbert would have been a very real possibility had we gotten a little more protection on our pick. However, we can still get a PG out of this draft if Indy gets it together. Then again, we can end up with a top three AND Indy's pick! bannana_guitar.gif

Besides the fact they could be back-to-back champs, i don't think they're up there with the all-time great teams.

OT: Our best case draft scenario this summer imo--Oden AND Conley. Right now nbadraft.net and draftexpress have us taking Conley at #12 with the Indy pick. w00t.gif I'm sure the mocks will update tomorrow; Conley may move up.

Quote:

I'm sure the mocks will update tomorrow; Conley may move up.

Nah I don't think Conley played well enough to move up.

But why does everyone say he's returning to school? EVERYONE says that, I think there's a good chance he'll go, especially if he's going to go in the lotto. Since he's considered the best PG out there, he'll probably get drafted higher than normal.

• Moderators

Quote:

Quote:

I'm sure the mocks will update tomorrow; Conley may move up.

Nah I don't think Conley played well enough to move up.

But why does everyone say he's returning to school? EVERYONE says that, I think there's a good chance he'll go, especially if he's going to go in the lotto. Since he's considered the best PG out there, he'll probably get drafted higher than normal.

His father registered as an agent recently.

Also, one of the ESPN commentators said he expects Conley to go pro this offseason.

So we'll just have to wait and see. I would love it if we could get Conley with the Indiana pick.