• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Dwight Howard to stay in Orlando?

CHORO44

According to the Orlando Sentinel Dwight Howard is looking to sign his extension:

Dwight Howard's camp is working on a restructuring of his adidas contract. Also, Howard would like to get the formality of his $87-million contract extension -- which doesn't kick in until after next season -- out of the way, ASAP.

I was hoping the rumors of him wanting to come back to Atlanta were true.

• Premium Member

He and Smoove want to play together and Howard wanted to play for the Hawks. Still does I think. I'm more worried he may convince Smoove to come to Orlando thanks to Satan Belkin than Smoove convincing Howard to come here now though.

Quote:

He and Smoove want to play together and Howard wanted to play for the Hawks. Still does I think. I'm more worried he may convince Smoove to come to Orlando thanks to Satan Belkin than Smoove convincing Howard to come here now though.

That's a very POSSIBLE scenerio...

Quote:

Quote:

That's a very POSSIBLE scenerio...

Unless the salary cap is 80 million dollars they wouldn't be able to afford both Howard and Smoove.

Yeah there is no way we could convince him to come here with the ownership mess and with how our season has gone compared to their season.

If the ownership situations and records were reversed we would have more than a legit chance.

But now it's more likely Smoove would leave than Howard leaving.

Man I hope that doesn't happen. I couldn't even be happy for them because it would be so devastating.