• Raised $390 of $700 target

Celtics at Hawks

DJlaysitup

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hawks take the lead! this game is almost meaningless. the Hawks are 3 games behind Philly, Sactown, Charlotte, and Portland. they are 2 games ahead of the blatantly tanking (karma is a b!tch is all I'll say) Bucks.

they 4 spot is all but wrapped up.

• Premium Member

The Celtics were tankalicious tonight. They totally folded man. They were blowing us out 3 out of 4 quarters but literally handed the game to us in the fourth. I guess they heard Durant's announcement today. grin.gif

Quote:

Quote:

TLue = Bobby Sura....rrrrrr

No [censored]. Exodus very, very quiet.

W

Obviously he is auditioning for his next job lol. At least he is increasing his trade value.

haha.gif

You are acting like this game is so important but that would only be the case if the Bucks actually win a game or two, which they are obviously committed to avoid.

Quote:

Shelden just sucks. Funny, a few posters want to start him. LOL.

Shhh. That was part of my tanking without tanking plan. I know he cant play but we're playing Zaza and Lo this year. And Frieje. At least play him.

You may disagree TP, but I will take Shelden 6 days of the week and twice on Sunday before I play any of those guys. At least Shelden is a team player. I know we can get Hendu type production from him someday.

saythat.gif

Zaza sucks so hard it is not even funny. He will never play any defense. And I am so sick of watching him face up and try to dribble. Aagh. He seems to get a pass because there are so, so many other things to be angry about. His interior softness kills us. He is an offensive backup at best.

• Moderators

Quote:

If the Suns get our pick this year and injuries hit us again next year - we should pick up Telfair. You can't out-tank the kid. He's a tanking weapon!

No kidding about Telfair. It is hard to describe how hard he sucks.

How much do you think Ainge is kicking himself that he gave up the pick that could have been Roy or Foye for freaking Telfair?

I have no idea why so many fans are infatuated with the idea of tanking. In reality the difference between 3rd, 4th, 5th etc positions in the lottery is insignificant. It's all luck. The idea is to sell the Atlanta Hawks product to any free agents ie: Chauncy Billups.