• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

AussieDan

I remember watching Dekembe Motumbo on a highlight video back in 2000 and decided i liked the hawks. I was 10 at the time. Then i forgot about NBA basketball until 3 years ago when i kind of started following again. We don't get any Hawks coverage down under unless they're playing Millawukee (Bogut) or Miami and it's on ESPN so pretty much never. I've downloaded a few games but this site is my resource to see how the Hakws are going.

Quote:

I'm from Australia (don't know if anyone else here is)

Welcome Dan, you're not the only Aussie here. Im on the Central Coast, NSW. There was another guy here a while back from WA too.

Welcome to the board.

Cheers

Rick

Quote:

I remember watching Dekembe Motumbo on a highlight video back in 2000 and decided i liked the hawks. I was 10 at the time. Then i forgot about NBA basketball until 3 years ago when i kind of started following again. We don't get any Hawks coverage down under unless they're playing Millawukee (Bogut) or Miami and it's on ESPN so pretty much never. I've downloaded a few games but this site is my resource to see how the Hakws are going.

Welcome, AussieDan. Someone else posted this link. Try it out. You can watch a ton of NBA games for free. Just scroll down. You'll find quite a few games. Many Hawks games!

http://gangstawolves.spaces.live.com/

It's simple with Andersen, he aint coming to the Hawks unless they equal the $ he's getting in Russia (why would you). Even if he did come over, he's a nice player but probably wouldn't do much in the NBA. He's no banger and doesn't have the standout athleticism of other non-banger power forwards in the NBA. He's the kinda guy that may have a solid game against the Dream Team at a tournament to create a bit of interest but not be able to duplicate it in the NBA on a consistent basis. The other probablem is I really can't see Woody giving much if any playing time. So while I think this offseason is our best chance of getting him, I don't think he would make much of a difference unfortunately.

That's one Aussies perspective...