• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Funny thing about Steve Smith

DavidSomerset

So, I was just driving back from my interview with the Falcons for an internship this summer (just got the job, btw! :bananaguitar: ) and I was about half a mile away from my house when I look over at someone getting out of their car at the end of their driveway to get the paper and guess who it was...

STEVE SMITH!!! My favorite Hawk of all time!!

I almost got in a wreck because I was trying to make sure it actually was him (while going 40 mph).

I know no one else will probably care, but I thought it was pretty cool, and figured I'd share it on here.

champagne.gif

Go hawks!

• Moderators

Quote:

So, I was just driving back from my interview with the Falcons for an internship this summer (just got the job, btw! :bananaguitar: )

Congrats on the job!

Quote:

Wow, that is very ironic. I turned 21 in March and I live right by Steve Smith (the street right after his house). Unfortunately, I didn't get an internship with the Falcons this summer. But I will be playing in a summer basketball league with Steve Smith this summer.

You all must live in Flowery Branch.'Gainesville area'.

He hasn't lived by me for very long, I think it has been since he retired. His house is pretty new, big, and nice but not over the top. Flowery Branch is not really close to Sandy Springs. It is right off of the 285 and 75 connector near Roswell Road (if that helps).

From what I hear from the guys at my athletic club, he is a really classy guy (no surprise there).

I must admit, I am still living with my parents over the summer bc I go to auburn.