• Raised $390 of $700 target

Partial List of Draft Camp Measurements

BossTweed

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium Member

For all the negative talk about Noah, he sure does look good on paper. He was one of the stronger guys in that group and had a great vertical for a big man. Right now if I had to choose between him and B. Wright as our next center, there's no competition. He looks like a Camby type of player.

Quote:

We all knew Wright was 6'10. Conley is only 6'0, and Horford doesn't have the wingspan we all thought he had. Still it's between Horford and Wright, though choice for Billy.

Wingspan isn't as crucial for an interior player, standing reach is. Wright only has 1 inch on Horford in standing reach. Wow, Wright doesn't even JUMP higher than Horford, and he's not even faster than Horford in the sprint. Horford is 40 lbs heavier and JUST as athletic. They are both the same height without shoes, which tells me Wright just has taller shoes on.

Two things stick out:

1) Everyone is at least as tall as adverised. I don't see anyone coming out shorter than their previously listed height.

2) Noah must be in the mix for us. Even at #3. I would much rather see Noah and Crittendon than Wright/Critt or Horford/Writt. I re-iterate he looks like a Tyson Chandler/Marcus Camby type with non-stop energy and an unshakeable will to win. Outside of Oden, he is the only lottery candidate that could grow into a starting center position for us.