• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Orlando and Khandi Man.

Diesel

• Premium Member

A lot of people are saying that Orlando is watching Howard. However, I think it's Khandi they want. They have Gooden who is up and coming. What they need is a rebounder. That's Khandi. Word is that Hill will accept a buyout this summer. Supposedly the bargaining agreement doesn't allow for him to take one now? Anyway, this will leave Orlando with More money under the cap. Enough to offer a contract starting maybe at 7 million. Can you say.... KHandi,

Khandi/Gooden/Tmac/Giricek/Armstrong...

Hey, who turned out the lights in the East.

yeah not to long ago it seemed like Orlando was

screwed and I'll be damned if they didn't figure away

to get out of it.Too bad Pete doesn't have the ability

to do the samething.

Although Kandi is a overrated player,he will give the

Magic what they need in rebounding.

Khnadi is a cancer. He like the rest of the Clips don't know how to win. They blew it last night against the Rockets and they have blown it regularly, Khandi or no Khandi. It will take a lot more than Doc to help him shed his selfish, whining, loser mentality.

Also, you would think that the Hawks fans would know how something looks on paper, is seldom how it appears on the court.

Also, when did this guy become a rebounder?

Kandi is wasted size at the center position. This is a 7 footer who can only shoot 42% from the field.

Someone is going to be stupid enough to throw a lot of money at him, but all this bum is is another Benoit Benjamin.

• Premium Member

Cancer or No... Doc can work with a 7 footer. However, I know Orlando wishes it would have never traded Chucky Atkins and Ben Wallace for Grant HIll.

Just imagine...

Atkins/Giricek/Tmac/Gooden/Wallace.