• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Latest information (short)

Sothron

Quote:

Please note: We are waiting for other teams' FO to give green light. That says that it is NOT the Sonics deal. According to previous latest inf, Sonics already gave green light, and basically is waiting for us to say yes.

So don't worry.

It must be Amare or Gasol, or nothing.

Yeah, I understand what Soth posted, but this is Billy Knight and the Atlanta Hawks. I won't be happy or relaxed until everything is done. lol

I really hate giving up both picks, why not give up the #3, Childress, Zaza, plus filler to make the trade work...

It still doesnt solve our PG issue.

The two trades i guessing is

Amare,

or

maybe Gasol

RIdnour trade doesnt make sense since we are already paying speedy a boat load...why in Hell would we pay Ridnour remaing contract aswell...Hell for Speedy and Ridnour contracts we could afford to grab Chauncey...

Dude, now THAT is a plan with a chance:

Quote:

i say we trade for amare; then let him put up good numbers this year then trade him straight up for dwight to orlando...then he can have another surgery while on their team

Only problem is that Dwight will probably sign that extension this offseason. Still seems like a do-able deal. Consider also that Amare is from Orlando, while Dwight is from Atlanta.

Oh man, this sounds awesome...

Im just a little worried we're getting our hopes up only to be very disappointed.

If we get either Gasol or Amare without giving up JJ, MW, or JS, we'll have one of the best cores in the league going forward.

Guys, we need to make sure that all of these trade scenarios keep the Hawks under the cap. There's no way the Hawks can make moves going over the cap without Belkin's consent....

If I were Belkin I'd feel like a jackass right now..

"How dare the Hawks give up a first round draft pick that they might get back and Boris Diaw for Joe Johnson."

"How dare they trade that pick they got back and a couple other players for Amare Stoudamire."

I wouldn't shake his hand either, Billy.