• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Chad Ford on Sportscenter confirmed my report?

Sothron

• Premium Member

Amazing! I guess Diesel will be along soon to tell us how a third party confirming my report actually somehow means it was not true. stirthepot.gif

Just kidding Heavy D.

So now we have Ford verifying my report along with other sources at realgm and yahoo sports. Interesting. I wonder why Phoenix has not officially squashed this yet unless they are still considering the deal?

It's no secret at all that Ford reads Hawksquawk and RealGM. In fact I wouldn't be surprised a bit to find out that he is a semi-regular poster here or there.

Many thanks to you Sothron for your posts. Whether they are real or not, who cares, I believe them and they get us excited. Personally I have given you the benefit of the doubt because I don't see any reason not to. It's a shame that some people feel the need to question that.

Quote:

It's no secret at all that Ford reads Hawksquawk and RealGM. In fact I wouldn't be surprised a bit to find out that he is a semi-regular poster here or there.

Many thanks to you Sothron for your posts. Whether they are real or not, who cares, I believe them and they get us excited. Personally I have given you the benefit of the doubt because I don't see any reason not to. It's a shame that some people feel the need to question that.

iagree.gif

• Premium Member

Quote:

Sothron, you're making the rest of the media's job too easy by giving them all these scoops to run with!

I don't mind sharing. Some media guys earn any kind of nuggets that they can gather like Bill Shanks who for years has been a quality reporter for the Braves and Hawks. I know Jason and I hold him in the highest regard.

As for the rest, well, I guess being an unnamed source isn't too bad. I wonder what the benefits are... tongue.gif

• Premium Member

Thanks for the support. I know Jason said to let it roll off like water on a duck but it does bug me that I've been posting for years about Atlanta sports and yet have my word called into question. Oh well. Glad some of you guys enjoy it even if you don't believe it I guess lol thumb3d.gif

If Phoenix was all for this trade, don't you think it would be best to act like they are to try and squeeze a little more out of the Hawks/T-Wolves. It's like buying an apartment .. you don't want the landlord to think you love it or else you can't get a better deal.

Quote:

If Phoenix was all for this trade, don't you think it would be best to act like they are to try and squeeze a little more out of the Hawks/T-Wolves. It's like buying an apartment .. you don't want the landlord to think you love it or else you can't get a better deal.

i agree

FWIW, I believe you as well...

You've kept the board a buzz.

I've been on here so much that my wife (who is probably the most Christian person I know) even recognizes when I'm reading your posts. She tells me that she likes your avatar.

My honest thoughts on this is that if Phoenix does decide to go through with it, they are going to want us to give a little more. It wouldn't surprise me if they want us to take on Banks' contract, maybe even give up Salim or possibly Chillz.

• Premium Member

That is thanks enough. Tell her I definitely appreciate it and thanks for the compliment. So far I've only had one regular poster here seem to have a problem with my Orthodox Christianity and that person has been on the ignore list for awhile now. But its nice to get positive feedback about it too lol.

Also tks for believing in me. I'd honestly like to think if guys like Jason Walker or Bill Shanks or even Levenson thought I wasn't on the up and up they would have busted me out by now.