• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

So much Mike Conley JR falling to 11 lol......

SmooveTheFuture

Did any of us seriously expect Conley at 3? I knew that as soon as we got the #3 pick. I don't know if he was right for 3, but damn he went 4th! Tell me how to cope with the depression of being a Hawk fan. Sothron needs to tell us a trade is forthcoming! IMMEJIATELY!

Words can not express how I feel right now. Another year we take a forward and pass on a point guard only this team this happens too. Now we will try to land Acie Law who is a chucker shoot 1st point guard who doesnt nothing for this team. I have just about had with this stupid moves of this franchise. BK had a chance to turn this franchise around now it is just more of a log jam. As of now we still dont have a PG or Center way to GO BILLY FREAKING KNIGHTMARE.

Lest we all forget we have a damn group running this franchise! That group said that they had Atlanta's best interest at hand and that they'd do everything in their power to bring a championship to Atlanta. I just didn't know we should have been a in 13 and under league to get that championship.

Memphis really wanted Hoford. If we hadn't taken Horford, then Conley probably would have fallen to the Bucks. The Bucks really want YI though. They are scared of him going back to China.

Conley is TJ Ford. I don't think I would give up a 3 for TJ Ford 2. Yi should have been the pick. And when he is dunking on everyone in the summer league, I will be crying.