• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hmm, Big Dog thinks we will make the playoffs

Admin

``If we can beat Philly, we can beat any team in the East,'' Robinson said. ``We want to go out and make a push these last 12 games and show everybody that we are a playoff team. I think we're going to make it.''

We are 5 1/2 games back so it would be very difficult, but I suppose stranger things have happened. [censored] shame we couldnt have won at least 2 of those 3 losses recently.

It's not Impossible but it would require consistency that we have not shown to this point . This team is not as bad as the record but that is what is so frustrating . They can have beaten Philly twice, Indy Twice, Sacremento once, San Antonio but they get blown out by Chicago, Memphis, and Milwaukee.

he's thinking, [censored], I shot a shitty percentage and had 7 to's last night...but at least I can say I was guarded by a "good defender" in KVH...oh wait...

trade Big Dogg or Terry. Preferably the prior...but you can't have a "run and gun" team with Big Dog as your SF and SAR as your PF (especially the prior) and JT's not a great half-court set type of pg...Miller would be

This whole season has been a tough one. I really had high hopes for the Hawks when it began. I thought the addition of Big Dog was a good one and would help with team scoring. I thought Theo would be dominating the middle and be an Allstar. I also thought drafting Dan Dickau was a good move and that he'd be seeing a lot of minutes. And the playoff promise from the front office only made me more hopeful.

Unfortunatly the season has been a bust. But I can't really blame Big Dog for saying the Hawks had a shot at the playoffs. When I saw the Hawks at just 5.5 games back from the final playoff spot I got a little excited. I'd take an 8th seed, especially in the Eastern Conference. But for the Hawks to make the playoffs it would take a great deal of luck and even more effort. Sadly, it seems this season is lacking in both.

I just joined this site yesterday. I've been reading some of the older posts. For the longest time I thought that I was the only Hawks fan out there, but it's really great to see that it's not true. Y'know when the Hawks franchise finally manages to turn things around (and they will turn around!) it's gonna be us, the die-hards, that most appreciate it.