• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks vs Bobcats... rebuilding

cyman3

• Premium Member

They have a better roster IMO. Much more balanced esp. now that they brought in J-Rich and if they can keep Wallace.

They have their PG, their SG, two SFs, two PFs with one that can play center and a decent true center. They even have some scoring off the bench.

The stone cold facts are that several Eastern teams have already gotten remarkably better this offseason through the draft or trades. We know that Chicago, Detroit, Miami, Washington and Cleveland are playoff teams. Now we have the Nets, Boston, New York, Charlotte and Orlando to deal with for the remaining three spots.

IMO I don't know if even healthy we can make the playoffs next year unless we make some moves to balance our roster better.

Quote:

They have a better roster IMO. Much more balanced esp. now that they brought in J-Rich and if they can keep Wallace.

They have their PG, their SG, two SFs, two PFs with one that can play center and a decent true center. They even have some scoring off the bench.

The stone cold facts are that several Eastern teams have already gotten remarkably better this offseason through the draft or trades. We know that Chicago, Detroit, Miami, Washington and Cleveland are playoff teams. Now we have the Nets, Boston, New York, Charlotte and Orlando to deal with for the remaining three spots.

IMO I don't know if even healthy we can make the playoffs next year unless we make some moves to balance our roster better.

Miami, Washington, and Cleveland appear to be the top teams, but with injury history, I wouldn't be shocked if one of them didn't make it.

If our frontcourt can play well I think we can compete with the teams at the end of the list.

Quote:

Miami, Washington, and Cleveland appear to be the top teams, but with injury history, I wouldn't be shocked if one of them didn't make it.

If our frontcourt can play well I think we can compete with the teams at the end of the list.

Quote:

I think maybe BK is so selfish he is not going to make a move. Probably hoping we only win about 30 to 35 games again. He can say our talent is there but use Woody as a scapegoat. He'll get a little more time for the figment of his imagination to come true. But then again, maybe he's too stupid to think about what you just said, Soth. Sometimes it seems like he thinks he's building this thing in a vacuum. He's not. There are other teams. That's why it's called a league. Our improvement is relative to the improvement of our competitors.

• Premium Member

The Bobcats are not built better than us.

Okafor is injury prone.

The Stache is a wasted draft pick.

Felton is a good PG.

But without Wallace, they lack athletic ability in the front court. That's something we have tons of.

If they consider themselves a halfcourt team, they are a poor one. IF they consider themselves a running team, they are poorly designed. Similar to us, they have no true identity. I think getting JRich was good for the sake of having a lead scorer, but that's all he is. They've locked up Chris Crawford..I mean Matt Carroll for a long term, but no word on Wallace? WTH??