• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Watch Vegas SL games online: See Yi suck Live!

gsuteke

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Quote:

Yi shutout in the first half. That takes some effort.
Not to mention how many points Spencer Hawes scored against himYeah we made such a huge mistake taking Horford over him lol
But he has such good 'potential.' Potential to be a gigantic bust.

Quote:

Wow. Maybe you all should start a new thread or something. Posted Image This thing is getting huh-yooge, and it's knocking other topics off the front page.

I don't dislike Yi but from the very Chad Ford beginning his name skyrocketed a little too fast for my liking.

Quote:

that vicious dunk attempt by some King? I've never seen anything like it. The ball bounced like 20 feet above the rim and fell through!!! He got an and 1!
Again, did anyone see that dunk attempt? It was very cool. I've been playing and watching ball my whole life and have never seen that happen. BTW, Yi doesn't want it at all. He really does have a Chinese understanding of the game. He doesn't even know how to cut to open spaces for easy shots. His man was giving him positioning but Yi was too dumb to take advantage. That's why he was 2 for 14 and looked terrible throughout. Yi looks good getting off the bus, as old timers will say. They don't play the games on the bus, though.

Now aren't you glad we didn't waste another draft pick on a project SF who can't defend a lick and has too much to learn?The Yi pick would have been just like BK except this year he didn't make it.Conley will be the one that got away again but at least Horford has a well rounded game that is a lot more athletic than Shelden. In fact, AH is a better passer, better in the low post, jumps quicker, handles the ball better, finishes on the break, and has a better 15 foot face up. I also think he will defend the post better.The point is that guys like Chad Ford forget what they say in about a month and would be ragging the Hawks again for taking a guy in Yi that is not ready for the NBA. I'm highly relieved he is a not a Hawk. For the guys who have been on his bandwagon the lesson is never fall for a guy that you haven't seen and really know nothing about. You had guys hyping him as an All Star in year one and carrying the Hawks on his shoulders. The legend of Yi dies a little more every time he takes the court for another game. The summer league is not the final word but the things that ail Yi will only get worse against better players.

Bottomline is that Yi is a project.Im glad that BK noticed this.You know he had to be enamored with Yi's length and athleticism.But he used his head and picked the more proven commodity and better post player in Al Horford.And no we will not regret passing on Conley Jr because he's another guy who was just hyped up near draft time.Conley didn't even know he was considered a lottery pick at one pointHorford was considered the consensus 3rd best player in the draft and when it's all said and for the next 3 years he could perform like the #1 player in the draft in terms of overall efficiencyAdd the potential of Acie Law and Mike Conley Jr will be an afterthought

Quote:

jerkoffs.anybody know how to make those links appear in windows media player?
Here you go: http://boss.streamos.com/wmedia-live/nba/9...llas_051201.asxYou simply have to right click on 'watch' then chose copy link (german word is Verknüpfung, I don't know what the english menu says), then copy the link into word or so, you'll have something like this:java script:nbaVideo(escape('http://broadband.nba.com/cc/playa.php?content=video&url=http://boss.streamos.com/wmedia-live/nba/9912/500_nba-league_pass_dallas_051201.asx&gid=s9&gid=1520700009'),escape('blank'));from that you only copy the part from 'http://boss' to '.asx' and put it in WMP and you're ready to go.

Oden would have fouled out again if they didn't bench him or i f they called the offensive foul down the stretchTHis guy is incredibly rawHorford is the best player in the draft for at least the next couple of years because we are dealing with a ton of raw players in Durant, Yi, and Oden.

Quote:

Keep dreamin'. Posted Image

If you think that THIS Greg Oden is going to make an immediate impact then YOU can keep dreaming

And Durant may score more PPG, but he is an even bigger ball hog than Kobe and he dang sure can't rebound at a high rate right now so he won't be as efficient either