• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Former NBA Players You Miss Watching

D.R.P.

For me it would be an obvious choice of Michael Jordan, during the Bulls hay day with Pippen, Rodman, and Kukoc. I also miss the teams with Bill Cartwright on them, because he would shoot free throws with both hands and half of the shots would be air balls. I miss watching Dominique shoot up all those bricks that always found a way to roll off the rim and into the hoop. It seemed like he never made a shot that was "nothing but net".

Kenny Smith running the break.

Reggie Miller hitting the game winner after fighting through three screens.

Bill Walton grabbing the rebound and throwing the outlet pass.

John Stockton and those short shorts.

Gary Payton back when he was really "The Glove".

Man! The old NBA was SO. DAMNED. GOOD.

"Down Town" Freddie Brown

"Chocolate Thunder" (from the planet Love-tron)

Bird (of course) and grudgingly Earvin "Magic" the Celtics killer...probably the best playeer I've ever seen.

Vinny the "Microwave"

"Tiny" Archibald

Leonard "Truck" Robinson

...and of course...the incomparable "World-be-Free" tongue.gif

So many good names have already been mentioned.

Larry Bird and the 1980 Boston Celtic teams were as good as it gets. Just any game in the old Boston Garden was pretty darn special. (The Lakers and DR J. were already mentioned from the 80s).

Pistol Pete is the 1st guy who caught my interest as a kid.

Dominique all time , home town favorite.

Tom Chambers almost busting his head on the rim ever time he dunked.

Isiah Thomas. Many dislike his attitude and persona for very good readon but he was one of heck of PG who should get more credit. The guy was a wizard and could take over a games scoring too when needed.

I miss the young LJ (Grandmama Ma commercials) in his Charlote Hornet days. What a beast he was before his knees got tore up.

For those to young to remember the Nike Gramdma ma commercials. LJ dressed as his own grandmother and when dunking on people on the court. Plain hilarious and 15 years before Lebron James dressed up as his grandmother.