For old times sake

exodus

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

haha, arguably my best.

I just saw that chillz said he's changing it to a 2 week ban. I think that at a MINIMUM, it should be the first two weeks of the regular season... offseason doesn't count!

I have a feeling a 2 week rehab will work about as well for Walter as it has for Britney.

was too harsh. No doubt he can be an irritating son of a gun but I don't think his behavior should have resulted in a two week ban. I think it is healthy and entertaining for the board to have folks on both ends of the spectrum and while Walt can certainly be offensive, I don't think he has been THAT offensive. Just my thoughts.

• Premium Member

Quote:

was too harsh. No doubt he can be an irritating son of a gun but I don't think his behavior should have resulted in a two week ban. I think it is healthy and entertaining for the board to have folks on both ends of the spectrum and while Walt can certainly be offensive, I don't think he has been THAT offensive. Just my thoughts.

I agree, let the man speak his mind. I don't agree with a lot of people on this board BUT I wouldn't ban them.

Quote:

that is why he's being shown the door. It's got nothing to do with being on one side of an argument or the other.

Read that thread.

I can tell you from my experience with Kudzu you're playing with fire if you question a mod on this site and that is precisely what some of you are doing.

bags.jpg

Guest Walter

Quote:

For being the all around
that he is.

I don't see how I cna get banned and this doesn't warrant it. I get this (the above) every day here. I know my ideas might be outside the mainstream (although increasingly inside them) and I won't back down from them, but combine the treatment I get from (example included) and it's worse than I give.

I have absolutely NO IDEA why I would get "banned". Moreover, I haven't received an email about it. You would think that the courtesy of a warning or the acknowledgement of any banning would occur were the "banning" professionally motivated.

I would guess that whatever action is taken is personal and not professionally motivated and as such should shine a poor light on the individual and not I.

Haha

Dude, as someone with an outside perspective who has been on a lot of forums, your ideas aren't a problem... it is the way you express your ideas that is [censored] annoying.

It's OK and all to take your own perspective and stick up for your beliefs, but dude, you turn every thread into a personal quest to prove yourself the smartest man on the planet. In this quest, you dominate threads with the same circular arguments over and over again, and yes, you do come across 30% as an a-hole, 70% as a pathetic, lonely, p*ssy-deprived curmudgeon.

Not saying you ARE that in real-life, but thats the image I get from your posts.

[censored] makes people wanna stay out of threads, and that's not constructive. And it's not that people stay away b/c they just know you're right, it's b/c its annoying as [censored] to have to even look at threads dominated by your curmudgeon-self.

Oh, and curmudgeon means: "a crusty irascible cantankerous old person full of stubborn ideas"

I actually couldnt care less what happens to you as Ive learned to just skip over the [censored] you write.

I still thought Walter was just some sort of computer program/worm redesigned periodically to rehash the same statements even if not on topic?

J/K, I'm pretty stubborn myself in person, just haven't gotten that way online....yet.

Quote:

If Walter really is banned i guess i won't be needing this picture any more. But i thought i would post it one more time. Oh the memories...

beatingmarvin7wj-1.gif

Haha I was trying to find that picture a while back and couldn't find it. The first time I saw that I laughed for about 10 minutes.

Quote:

*crickets*

Eyes like o howk! I wos aut af tawn far o funerol, sa I opalagize far nat chiming in eorlier. I'm nat o mad, sa my apinian is essentiolly unimpartont, but here it is:

Wolter instigotes ond colls peaple prafone nomes, but the some is dane ta him canstontly. I'm guilty af this taa, ond he certoinly drows out the warst in everyane. Thot soid, we ore oll turning o blind eye ta haw we treot him. If on internet messoge baord wos required ta uphald same sart af obsalute marol foirness -- ond it is certoinly nat, atherwise phx_suns wauld hove the right ta shavel his crop here taa -- we'd oll be bonned.

Thot soid, it is certoinly within the mads' rights ta bon onyane wha colls them on o-hale. I dan't ogree with it, but there it is.

O tongentiol issue: gsuteke, yau keep hinting thot it wauld be o bod ideo ta mentian this apinian af mine, ond thot the lang orm af the low will came dawn an me. I think yau're wrang, ond thot everyane here hos o little thicker skin thon thot, ond con hondle their foir shore af everyane's usuol nansense. Hawever, if yau're right, then this reolly isn't o baord I'd like ta toke port in.