• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Schedule is out. Opener vs. Dallas.

DJ_Money

http://www.nba.com/schedules/2007_2008_gam...le/October.html

We open @ home (Hooray!) vs. Dallas (Boo!) on Friday, Nov. 2nd. NBA Season starts on the 30th, Dallas' 1st game is @ Cleveland on the 31st.

Running through the 1st month...

Dallas

@ Detroit

@ New Jersey

Phoenix

@ Boston

Washington

Charlotte

Seattle

@ Milwaukee

San Antonio (NBATV)

@ Miami

@ Minnesota

@ Chicago

Milwaukee

New Orleans

No extended West Coast trip in November, at least. Dallas/PHX/SA at home, wow.

Looks like we don't head out West until late January. Denver/Seattle/Portland/Phoenix/LAC. 5 games in 7 days. Another trip in late Feb. to LAL/Sacto/GS/Utah/SA.

...and, as we've come to expect, no national TV. Makes no difference to me, but I know some care.

Sorry, guys.

I think this must have been an accidental leak on nba.com's part, because now they've taken that link above offline. nba.com/schedules was showing October 2007 a minute ago, too, but now they've switched back to October 2006.

I wish I had of copied more of that down now...

Out of those first 15 games, I see 7 or 8 that if we are completely healthy and playing with unity, that we can very well win. Then there's teams like Chicago and Miami who we did everything but beat this year (we played very well against both teams), and we have played well against PHX at home too.

STAY HEALTHY AND GET OFF TO A GOOD START THIS YEAR.

GO HAWKS!

Quote:

Quote:

...and, as we've come to expect, no national TV. Makes no difference to me, but I know some care.

Honestly with JJ being an all-star I thought we would get one. I guess Boston took it.

i thought so too...it's kind of ridiculous honestly to keep doing the same teams over....they could have at least picked a marketable team that is closer to our talent level to play against us, like say cleveland or golden state or something..

question- can they add us impromptu if we start doing well?

Good news for all you "Ugly Betty" fans - for at least the second year in a row, the Hawks don't play on Thursday night at all. I know that's TNT's doubleheader night, but sometimes they do schedule more than 2 games those nights. The Hawks can't even get on the untelevised games.

Undefeated on Thursdays!